t w e n t y - t h r e e

A month has passed and Seulgi had a wonderful time at her new school. She didn't get bullied anymore.

Today is a very special day.. well Lucas asked Seulgi to go on a date with him.
He told her to wear formal, so that's what she'll do.

Not long after being done, Lucas arrived

"Xuxi!" She said smiling and waving at him.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" He exclaimed.

Lucas got out his car and opened the passenger seat for her.

"Such a gentleman.." she laughed.

When they both were in the car. Lucas rummaged in the backseat and held a bouquet in his hands.

A bouquet with Seulgi's favorite flowers.

Red roses and sunflowers.

"Well thank you Lucas.." she smiled holding the bouquet in hands.

"Now let's continue our date." He said. Stepping on the gas and driving off to the restaurant he reserved.

They ate some delicious food and talked about almost everything they had so much fun that they lost track of time and stayed till closing time.

After Lucas still wanted to bring her some place.  So he just drove to where ever his car could take him.

Lucas stopped at the side of the road where they could both see the full moon shining.

A beautiful sight it was.
He was excited and nervous to ask the question he would ask, right now.

He could feel his heart beat out of nervousness.

"Is something wrong xuxi?" Seulgi asked.

"N-no..." he replied.

"Well I mean... I've been wanting to tell and ask you this for a while now." He said.

"Go on.. I won't bite." She joked.

"W-well... Seulgi... I like you." He said and put his hands in front of his hands, embarrased.

Seulgi took his hands in hers and said "I like you too, idiot. Don't cover that handsome face of yours."

"I've been also meaning to ask you this for a long time.  Knowing your feelings about me." Lucas says.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Seulgi swears she could feel her heart explode. And she immediately said yes. Hugging him tight.

"Stop hugging me." Xuxi said smiling. Squishing her face with his hands.

"Yah don't squeeze! " seulgi said. But Lucas put a long peck on her lips. Calming her down and makjng her shy.

"Goddamn. I hate you wong yukhei." She whispered.

"Lies. You love me." He said.