s i x t e e n

Three weeks has passed and tonight is the wedding of taeyong's ex. Having taeyong be her fake boyfriend. Made her forget about the feelings she had for lucas.

Maybe she was legit falling for Taeyong, but she still likes lucas.

The dress she put on was a nice white dress... ad since it was a wedding she took of her piercings.

She looked in the mirror and smiled at herself.

A honk could be heard from outside thee house. Taeyong stood outside with his black car. Waiting for seulgi to come out.

"Wow" taeyong mumbled when he saw Seulgi.

"Thank you for doing this, Seulg." He said, hugging her.

"It's a pleasure " she smiled.

"Turn around I got something for you." Taeyong said.

Dumbfounded seulgi turned around.

"Lift your hair up" taeyong said.

She did as she was told.

She could feel a chain dangle around her neck.

"I saw you looking at it, last time we went to the mall an thought i could gift you this to show my gratitude

"I saw you looking at it, last time we went to the mall an thought i could gift you this to show my gratitude." He smiled.

"You really shouldn't have..." seulgi mumbled.

---

Seulgi and Taeyong arrived at the wedding. Taeyong introduced seulgi to his ex and a hint of jealousy could be seen in her eyes.

Seulgi could see it, but brushed it off. Seulgi played her role well as his girlfriend.

She even kissed him twice when taeyong's ex was around.

His ex's blood boiled. She invited him to see him broken. To see how the girl he was head over heels married a man. Not to see that he moved on and found a girlfriend.

His ex found an opportunity to confront seulgi when seulgi went to the bathroom.

His ex was extremely pissed. She pushed seulgi into a stall throwing questions at her asking why he was with seulgi and not heartbroken.

"He moved on. Accept that. Besides you're married now!" Seulgi said.

"I don't want to accept that! He spent almost six years trying to win my heart, but he moved on 2 years after i broke up with him. Why did he even spent six years winning my heart, when he'll forget me in two years! I just have to break something he loves to know that he'll be broken!" The ex exclaimed.

How could someone be like this. That's the only thought that went through Seulgi's mind.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but I can't accept to see Taeyong happy without me" the ex smirked and pushed Seulgi down.

Seulgi hit her head. Taeyong's ex wanted to see her bleed and took seulgi's head in her hands and pushed Seulgi's head onto the toilet, hard.

The blood streamed out of seulgi's head and she went in and out of conscious.

She tried dialing Taeyong's number and he picked up.

"T-tae h-help me." She mumbled.

"Where are you?" He panicked

"In the bath-" seulgi fell into the darkness and her body slumped on the toilet.

Taeyong panicked. He looked around and saw his ex walking out of the bathroom with a smirk.

He walked towards her and asked where seulgi was, but she could only smirk and walk away.

He hurried towards the bathroom and saw seulgi unconscious with blood on her head.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered with hurt in his voice and picked her up, trying to hurry her to the hospital.