Chapter 12 // What We Have - The End

Lena gasped awake, she shot up in her bed and looked around. This was her room at the Luthor mansion... she sighed and stood up. She looked down at her clothes and saw that she didn't change into her PJ's. So sat on the edge of her bed and thought, she thought about what to do. And she most importantly thought about Kara. And with that, she remembered the story. Which part she should play.

Lena quickly stood up and with that, she ran out of her room to the garage. There she stole Lex' Rolls Royce, a quite expensive car, and drove to Kara's house about fifteen minutes away. Since luckily for her Midvale wasn't that big. She drove a bit too fast and ran a couple of red lights, but she couldn't care. The only thing that was in her mind was a mantra of Kara's name.

She parked her car in Kara's driveway and all but flew out of the car. She rushed to the front door and repeatedly knocked on it. The door flew open after a couple minutes and in front of her stood a very tired looking Kara. Before Kara could say anything Lena flew forward, capturing Kara's lips with hers.

Lena placed her hands on Lena's cheeks and they kept kissing until the moment that Lena needed air. Kara was trying to say something until she finally got out "What?"

Lena sighed and looked down "I- I love you. You and only you. And I want to live the rest of my life with you and you only. Nobody else." Lena looked up and saw in the moonlight that Kara's eyes were dilated and she looked at Lena in shock.

The next thing Kara did Lena absolutely didn't expect. But Kara grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer, kissing her roughly again. Maybe this morning was bad for Lena- but the evening... she got everything she wanted.

Some years later

Lena slowly opened her eyes and looked around, this wasn't their bedroom. She saw a very tired looking Kara sitting on a chair next to her and with that, the memories flooded back. Lillian shot her! Lena gasped and looked at Kara again. She moved her arm, ignoring the pain she got by moving it and nudged Kara. Who woke pretty fast.

Kara smiled brightly when she saw Lena awake and exclaimed: "You're awake!"

All Lena could think of was "The baby?"

"Safe and sound. She hit other parts of you- but not that one." Lena sighed in relief and looked up.

After a minute or two of silence, she asked "Lillian?"

"In jail."

Coldly she said "Good."

She looked at Kara again. Under Lena's gaze, Kara spoke up "Lena- uh- I might? We might? Rao! How do you say it again... okay. I can do it. We have twins." Lena's eyes grew wide and her mouth hung partially open.

The first thing she got out was "Wow," and after that, she stayed silent before saying "Okay, uh- cool."

And that day started a new chapter of their lives, one that made Kara and Lena Luthor happier than they have ever been. Because they survived. And they would always survive. But before that task, they had the more important one: to live.

Edited by: Anonymous