chapter 2

Nathan's P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes and instantly regretted it I felt the sun burn my eyes with its strong rays of heat. Curse you sun. Anyway, I get up and wipe my eyes with my knuckles letting out a yawn.

I open my eyes once again and look around where I am "where the fuck am I" I mutter to myself. I see wooden bars in front and around me and I feel myself on top of a soft cushiony mattress.

I look between the wooden bars and see in a......nursery?.WHAT THE FUCK!!! Wait, wait if I'm in a nursery that means I'm a crib. I stand up and notice these bars are sooooo tall I can't climb out here easily. I look down and see I'm wearing a long shirt and plaid underwear.

"HELP. SOMEONE.IM TRAPPED.PLEASE" I yell for my life. I hear panicked footsteps coming closer to me and I felt scared shitless. I sat in the nearest corner of the 'crib' trying to hide which is really stupid because I'm not that small. I think.

I hear the door open and I shut my eyes closed scared of what will happen next am I going to die. If so goodbye cruel world. "Jeez, baby boy you've got a loud scream" I hear an oddly familiar voice say, wait did he just call me 'baby boy'. I open my eyes and see the same person from earlier. "What the fuck am I doing here? Why did you kidnap me? Who are you? Why di-" before I could finish he cut me off "First of all don't curse at your daddy or in general, just don't curse and all your questions will be answered, baby boy. But first, I bet you're hungry so I'll get you some food, okay?" he asked before he walked to the crib I'm in and simply pulls down five bars that were connected.

How he do dat?

He gets closer to me and picks me up and I start to panic. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN PERVE?" I yell kicking and punching him. After a second or two of throwing a tantrum in which I'm still doing he slaps my ass......hard. I yelp and whimper in pain which makes me stop completely. I hear him chuckle in satisfaction and I just chose to ignore it. After walking for what felt like forever he placed me down in a chair. Oh but not in a normal chair. A fucking HIGH CHAIR. Yeah, a fucking high chair. Why? I don't know. But it's weird.

"What do you wanna eat baby boy," he asked, leaning on the high chairs wooden table.
"Food," I say sassily, crossing my arms. He sighs and fully gets up "since you wanna be a smart ass I'll just make you something random," he says walking to the kitchen counter and takes out what I think is Mac & cheese and bacon.

-TIME SKIP-

The weird man gives me a plate of mac & cheese with pieces of bacon in it with a sippy cup with what looks like apple juice. "Once your done eating and drinking I'll explain everything, okay?" he asked and I just nod. Honestly, I'm starving I haven't eaten since yesterday morning and that was only an apple. Once I was done eating the Mac & cheese I look at the man was sitting next to me and texting someone, he then looks at me and puts his phone in picket and gets up saying "drink your apple juice" "can I get a normal cup, please?" I ask "no since your my baby boy then I treat you like a baby boy, got it?" he says in a scary voice that scared me it made me whimper, I just nodded my head yes and started to drink the juice and honestly I liked it in the sippy cup.

"Good boy"

-TIME SKIP-

"Okay, now time to explain everything. I've known you ever since you were seven years old. I know about your mother abusing you and I know the reason why. The truth is your mother owed a large sum of money to my organization and she had a month to get us the money or she would have been killed by my people in which that's exactly what happened. After we killed her I was about to go to my where the house I remembered you and I happened to find you. I asked you questions to see if you where the person I was looking for and lucky you where so since you refused when I told you to follow me, I had no choice but to make you pass out. And now where here." the man said, honestly I didn't care they killed my mother. I know, I know you might think I'm a heartless bastard but you don't know the hell I went through with her. The only thing I was confused about is what did he mean by the organization "what do you mean by 'my organization'' I asked tilting my head like a little puppy (ha puns). He looked surprised probably I didn't ask about my mother. "Well baby boy you don't need to know but it's top-secret and from clues like organization or that someone owed us money so we killed them, should get it by now," he said leaning on the high chair with his arms crossed.

"Okay? How about why do you call me 'baby boy'?" I ask looking at him and raising an eyebrow "because your mine and my baby boy" he said in a kind of stern voice that made me whimper and I think he noticed because he rubbed my cheek and said "I'm a sorry baby boy I didn't mean to scare you. I was just making sure you know" he said picking me up from the high chair and putting me on his hip. Honestly, I'm kinda warming up to him. I like him. A lot.

He goes over to his couch and sits down putting me on his lap facing him shop that we're face-to-face with each other.

"Alright baby boy since we have the past out the way. Let's talk about the rules."

"rules?"

"yes, rules, every house has rules baby boy"

"Okay I'm going to go down the list of rules and once I'm done you can ask questions and feel free to tell me, okay?"

"Okay, sir"

"Okay now for rules

1. No matter what you have to call me daddy even in public

2. No cursing

3. You'll have a bedtime and a schedule for every day
Bedtime: 11:30
Breakfast: 8:00-8:30 or when you wake up
Snack:10:00-10:17
Lunch: 12:00-12:30
Snack: 4:30-4:50
Dinner: 6:30-7:00
Shower:8:30

4.dont lie because ill find out at some point and that won't be very good

5. When with me or side don't wander off

6. if you need anything don't afraid to tell me, daddy will always be here for you

7. Ill chose your clothes every day

8.dont do anything that you think is bad

9. Don't let ANYONE touch you but me

And if you disobey anything it will cause a punishment

1. Spankings

2. Time out

3.No cuddle time

4. Silent treatment

5. Stay in the dark for 10 to 20 minutes in the darkroom

6. Or anything I think is necessary

"Do you have any questions"

"yeah one, um, do I really have to call you daddy"

"It's apart of rule one, so do you get all the rules and punishments"

"Yes..."

"yes who"

"Yes daddy"

"Good boy"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Yay, I do chapter 2. Did you like it? Or not if there is anything I can improve on please tell me I only take construction criticism but I know my grammar is bad. And sorry if it was short.

Bye~~~