Chapter 5

Hi everyone I'm sorry this is a late update but I had no idea what to write about so this chapters a skit so in this Nathan is a YouTuber and he is doing an ignoring prank on his dom/daddy/master/Aaron.

"Hi everyone it's Nathan and today I'll be doing a prank on my master. And hopefully, he won't punish me or kill me." Nathan said making hand motions at the camera and giggling nervously in the last part.

"Well Imma just set up the camera and I have time because right now he is taking a shower so I have to be super quiet," he said in a slight whisper.

{ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ}

Nathan places the camera behind there black flat screen tv so it blended in with his camera and put one of his black shirts on it to cover it a little bit more.

Nathan sat on the couch in front of the camera and the camera can see almost all around the room.

'He's coming' Nathan mouthed pointing to the stairs. He quickly took out his phone and played on a random app and went into acting mode.

"Hey baby boy what do you wanna eat," Aaron asked

Nathan just sat there not saying anything.

"Baby you better not ignore me," Aaron said in a dominant voice.

Nathan again sat there getting slightly scared.

Aaron walked to Nathan and also getting in front of the camera and kneeled down to Nathan and grabbed is phone throwing it somewhere.

Nathan just moved to the other side of the couch and grabbed the remote to put on the tv.

"Come here now Nathan," Aaron said angrily and in his dom voice making Nathan smirk a little but quickly put it away.

Aaron pulled Nathan down off the couch angrily and placed him on his lap.

"Look at me now Nathan," Aaron said.

Nathan started to tear up feeling sad and bad for what he did "i-am sorry daddy it was a YouTube thing where you ignore your dom as a prank, I'm a sorry daddy." Nathan said breaking down into tears.

"Aww, baby boy is okay. Let me take off the camera. Where is it?"

Nathan pointed at the camera.

Aaron nodded and got up taking it off.

"Baby boy you know you're getting a punishment"

Nathan nodded and buried his head in his doms shoulder.

[μμμμμμ짧§§§]

Sorry it was so short but if you have any ideas for the next chapter please share
Vote
Comment
And I hope you enjoyed

Bye~