chapter 3

*Next day*
Aaron's P.O.V

At this moment I'm currently sitting on the couch in my living room drinking coffee and randomly got a phone call.

What do you want

Hello, boss, we have a meeting today at your bar

Okay I'll be there in 30

*Beep beep*

I sigh and put my now finished cup of coffee on the sink and walk to my baby boys nursery and slowly open the door to hear quit little snores. I walk to his crib and pulled down the five bars that were connected and saw my baby boy fast as asleep.

"Hey baby boy wakes up," I say lightly shaking him, his eyes (I am just gonna change his eye colors) slowly open showing his two different colored eyes, one green with specks of blue in them and the other turquoise with some purple. He yawns and rubs his beautiful eyes with his knuckles, "good morning baby" I say picking him up, I saw him blush a little but looked away from me trying to hide it, I guess he's still not used to the pet name " 'morning daddy" he says but after realizing what he said he puts his hand over his mouth and whines. I chuckle a bit and place him on my hip walking to the bathroom and placing him on the counter next to the sink.

Honestly, I'm surprised he was being good this morning, he didn't try to fight me today like yesterday. I put on the tub foist and let the water get warm because I don't wanna hurt his fragile skin with little bruises that were slowly healing. Once I walk to the counter the boy was on I saw him kicking his legs back and forth looking at the ceiling "hey baby boy today what's going out somewhere so we'll shower and get ready to go" I say, he looks down at me and says "okay, where are we going" "we're going to one of my bars for a meeting" I said hoping he wasn't going to act up.

Once the tub was done filling and felt nice I put my baby boy in the bathtub and I went in right after him. He looked embarrassed but he looked so cute, I grabbed a luffa and put liquid soap on it and started washing the boy across from me.

-TIME SKIP-

3rd person P.O.V

Aaron brings Nathan to his room to get his outfit. Aaron takes out a pastel blue skirt that starts a Nathans's waist and ends mid-thigh and a pastel blue crop top with white lace knee-high socks and Blue high top converts

 Aaron takes out a pastel blue skirt that starts a Nathans's waist and ends mid-thigh and a pastel blue crop top with white lace knee-high socks and Blue high top converts