Chapter 6

A/N: whenever Nathan calls call Aaron daddy he's in little space but when he calls him master then that's just him. Just saying.

No body's P.O.V

Nathan slowly opens his eyes and waits a second or two to think about where he is.

Then he remembered.

Nathan tried to sit up but he felt something pulled him back down making him yelp a little.

He giggles when he realized Aaron pulled him back and was still asleep.

When he finely broke from his dom's strong grip he pulled the covers off himself and sat on his dom's waist.

"MASTER!GET!UP!" Nathan says bouncing up and down making Aaron groan.

"Stop doing that baby boy," Aaron said in a growl and a low crispy morning voice.

Nathan kept bouncing ignoring his dom.

Aaron sat up keeping his sub on his lap making Nathan stop.

"What did I say baby about you bouncing on me?"

"To stop"

"Right, and what did you not do"

"Stop"

"So what do you think happened"

"I made master hard," Nathan said innocently.

"So. Get on your knees. Now."Aaron said in his dominant voice.

Nathan got on his knees and went between his master's legs and pulled down his boxers.

*at the mall*

Aaron was talking to someone.

"Ohh, Daddy can we go there please," Nathan said pointing to Hot Topic "not yet baby, I'm talking to somebody," Aaron said looking back at his old friend from high school his name was Jackson.

Jackson was holding his little/sub named Jacob. Jacob was about the same age as Nathan.

(A/N: I just wanted to describe how they look. Okay so, Jacob is a sun-kissed a boy with little freckles scattered on is face and some places on his body. His hair is a light-ish brown that goes a little past the end of his ear and is a little curly and looks like it would feel soft. His eyes are hazel with little hints of gold and teal. He has 1 ear piercing on each ear and 1 nose piercing. His body frame isn't too small he is about 5'1 in height and weighs about 98 pounds. He is really sweet but could be a brat at times he could also be pretty mean but overall he's a good little. Oh and he's a virgin and oddly innocent.

Okay so now for his dom, Jackson. Jason is really nice and is apart of Aaron's mafia. His skin color is mixed. His eyes are dark brown with a hint of teal. His hair's black but really short and also looks soft. His hight his 6'7 and his body has the perfect amount of muscle on his body and is incredibly strong and weighs about 154 pounds.

If anyone has questions for more detail don't be afraid to ask I'll gladly answer. Back to the story.)

Nathan whined dramatically dropped himself to the floor whining making Aaron sigh.

"Baby boy, please get up, I don't want to punish you."

"No. I wanna go to Hot Topic"

"Alright, we're gonna go now. See you later Aaron." Jackson said.

"Okay see you," Aaron said
back.

"Come on baby boy lets go."

"NO!"