Grateful #5

I'm grateful to have him.

The one who didn't get off of my hand when I was trying to hold on.
The one who looked at me in the eye when I was trying to believe this situation.
The one who is always excited to listening to my stories.
The one who always holds and hugs me when I feel the world is against me.

He means the world to me. It seems like everything he says will come true as long as we do something to make it.

Just last night, I cried a lot. Not because I was sad, but it was because I felt so loved. I used to feel my love was unrequited before. I used to do anything that I knew it would be wasted. I used to think that I didn't deserve love from the one I loved. But he told me that I deserved his love. I deserve it. He told me that he would do anything to be with me.

Too classic. Too many promises. He would never do that.

Those thoughts would never go out of my head. But once again he makes me believe that our plans will come true if we work on it.

I'm grateful to have him.

I'm grateful to have you, I said.
So do I, he said. I love you.

This is what I want to say to him,

Thank you for every single thing you do for me. Thank you for making me believe that I can be so loved. Although sometimes I'm afraid that you'll be tired of me, you make me remember how we first start our journey together.

It's just our first year. Let us have our many years ahead. Let us see the world together. Let us make our dreams come true and trust each other.

I love you.

I'm grateful to have him in my life.