Teldryn Sero x Bored!Reader

Hey, dragons~! Before you start reading some spicy Teldryn  Sero x Reader fanfic,...

It seems everyone is starting to use Wattpad! My dad just started writing on Wattpad, you should follow him! He loves science fiction stuff, and he already has one story out! The story absolutely amazed me. Please, if you like that kind of stuff, or if you wanna just help him out, don't be shy and just follow him! :D 

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

biosculptcreative ~ :D

~~

I wandered the dusty road filled with small pebbles here and there. Every now and then I'd see a fox trotting about the ash-filled scenery, or a rabbit hop around. I moved my scarf closer to my face, afraid of breathing in the unclean air. Why do Dark Elves even like living on Solstheim, while there's a never ending erupting volcano, constantly spitting out tons of ash, making the island of the Dunmer warm, yet cold at the same time. I shivered as a rough breeze flowed through my hair, my e/c eyes gazing ever so slowly at the sky. I snapped out of my constant thoughts when Teldryn Sero, my follower for this day, spoke, his Australian accent thick as always, and his helmet faced my direction.

"Could we get a move on? This area is particularly full of ash spawn that can rise up at any second."  I sighed, looking around at the bare land around us, only dead pine trees of all sorts stood around us. I glanced at my taller male companion, giving him a weird look.

"I see no ash spawn." I said. Teldryn grabbed my hand and made me walk out of the 'ash spawn territory'. I pouted and crossed my arms, then let out a dramatic sigh.

"What?" Teldryn asked. Teldryn picked me, realizing that I wouldn't walk.

"I'm taking you home." He said. I groaned.

"I don't want to, I'm bored." I tried to escape his grip, but I gave up. "I'm tired."

"That's what I thought." 

~

When we reached home, I was already half asleep in Teldryn's arms. Teldryn, a little annoyed with me, gently set me down on the couch and sat next to me. He threw a blanket that was resting on the arm of the couch towards me, hitting me. 

"Auh- thanks..?" I mumbled. I shifted so that my head was resting against Tel's leg, and the black haired Dunmer curiously looked at me through his helmet's goggles. I stared up at his goggled eyes, wondering what he looks like without that darn helmet. 

"Why do you never take off your helmet?" I asked without even knowing I asked.

"That's none of your business." His voice deepened.

"Aww, why not?" I propped myself up and laid on my stomach. Teldryn stared into my orbs, and I sighed out of boredom. I reached up to his helmet, only to have my hand smacked away.

"Don't." He warned. I frowned and then with pure determination, lifted his helmet quickly. I threw his helmet across the room, and Teldryn covered his face with his gloved hands.

"Teldryn, please, I honestly don't see why you must hide your face. We're friends, aren't we?"

"I don't see why you insist on trying to see my face. Now, where's my helmet...." Teldryn moved his fingers away from his eyes to look around. I smiled when I saw his blood red eyes. I gazed into them and Teldryn uncomfortably looked away. 

"You have really pretty eyes..." I told the elf, who only became more uncomfortable, for he wasn't use to all this attention. I grabbed his wrists and slowly pulled them down, making his reveal his face. His grey skin was smooth, his purple war paint fit him nicely, his black mohawk was a bit messed up, but it looked good either way. I stared at him for a good while.

"Can you..uh.., stop staring..." Teldryn said, squinting his eyes in awkwardness. 

"But I'm bored and you're so ..well,...youuuuuuuu...." Teldryn frowned.

"You're weird." He said. I chuckled.

"You're kinda cute." I said. Teldryn looked away from my direction once more, and stared at the floor.

"You...think,...I'm........cute? For a mercenary/follower......?" Teldryn tilted his head.

"Yeah! You're adorable." He looked at me weirdly.

"Uhhh..."

"Okay, you're..uh.... strong?" I started playing with my silky hair.

"Mm....thanks..." He awkwardly stroked his mohawk, looking around.

"You should probably wake up." He added. I tilted my head.

"What do you-" I slowly sat up from my bed, realizing all of that was a dream. 

"WOAH...Teldryn! I had the weirdest dream!" I said. Teldryn shuffled closer to me, cuddling my arm.

"Tell me later..." he yawned. I smiled sweetly at his tired form, and laid back down for more weird dreams.

759 words~!

My next oneshot will either be a Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax, or Sanguine x Reader :) I'm now realizing how much I love Sanguine. XD