The Big Move

It was the middle of my Junior year when my parents decided to tell me the big news. Y/m: "Y/N can you come down we need to talk about something honey!" I marched down the stairs and yelled "What is so important that you had to interrupt my music!" My parents stood at the end of the stairs with their arms crossed. Y/m: "Well we have been meaning to tell you this but we need you to come sit down first." I had a confused but pissed off look on my face. I went and sat on what we called our therapy chair. Y/d: " Sweetheart we want to tell y-" but I cut him off before he could finish. "Dad do not call me fucking sweetheart I don't like that shit." Y/m: " Y/N do not talk to your father like that. If you want to go listen to your music and pack your shit then shut up and listen."

I stopped in the middle of a text to one of my friends Sky. " Wait what we're mo-" I was saying but my dad interrupted me before I could finish. Y/d: " Yes Y/N we are moving to L.A. in a few days. We have two moving trucks to take our stuff and designers to set up the mansion for us." I thought I was dreaming in the moment but then the thought 'what about Jess and Sky?' I stopped with the excitement and asked my parents " what about Jess and Sky?" And thats when they smiled a devilish smile.

Y/d: " Well thats the best part about this all." Just then after he finished his sentence you're mom butted in with " Their parents have had them Emancipated so they are moving in with us and y'all are getting the top floor to yourselves!" I started jumping up and down with excitement and ran to my room to pack my bags when the girls had called me to tell me that their parents had just told them too. We were on the group call packing everything but our outfits for the next day. Excited and happy to leave the school that we were all each other had in.