Untitled part 6

After the arcade we went back to the mansion so the guys could go home and we could go relax after a long first 2 days. We decided to go to the theater room and watch a movie. We watched Mary Poppins Returns and ate a bunch of junk food. Colby and the guys went to film and head to their places. Jess, Sky and I realized we didnt give them our numbers but we had a spa and girls day tomorrow. All of a sudden my phone dinged from instagram.  I checked and it was Colby asking me to come over with the girls and for my number. "Jess. Sky. Wanna go to Colby's place?" J: " yeah I'm down!" S: " me three!"
Yall went upstairs to change you put on black ripped jeans and an In this Moment crop top on with white converse. Y'all took your charger, which your dad had painted electric blue with black stripes, to the apartment complex. When you were five minutes away you got a message from an unknown number.
Unknown number: cant wait to see you! If you're still coming.
Y: who's this?
Un: Colby...
Y: okay. Yeah we're bout to pull up.
C: on my way down
Sky texted for you while Jess picked a song which just so happened to be your favorite. The song was whore by In this Moment  and y'all were singing when you pulled up Colby Sam and a girl with blue hair were outside. You parked and got out when you noticed Sam talking to Colby secretly. You were nervous because he just gave you butterflies Jess and Sky fixing your hair and makeup as you were walking up. Y: " okay okay okay I think its good girls!" They stopped five feet away from the door. C:" HEY!  I know we have been away from each other for a few hours but I wanted y'all too meet the gang!" Y:" okay. What are we waiting for." Sam: " um a hello y/n! Since im chopped liver now." Y:" since when did you want to be my friend sam?" Sam had always picked on you and pushed you around back in Kansas. Sam:" things change you know." Y:" Your not wrong. So which one of y'all are gonna introduce me to this beautiful girl next to sam?" C:" oh thats Katrina shes with Sam." Y:" hi im y/n! Nice to meet you!" Kat:" Hi nice to meet you to" she said this as she smiled at me and the girls. Y:" this is my bffs Jess and Sky! So lets go meet the gang i guess" i said nervously trying to remain calm.
*TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY*
When you got to his apartment you walked in after everyone else except Colbs. C: " SHES HERRRRREEEEE!!!" He said this as everyone turned around from the conversations in the living room. He grabbed your hand and walked you over he starts naming everyone. C: " you know Brennen, Jake, Aaron, Sam, and Corey already but then theres Devyn Corey's  girlfriend. Kat you met already. Elton, Kevin, Ariya, Mike and Xepher, Reggie, and then Circa Elton's dog." He was talking about the white husky who ran up to you tail wagging. Y: " hi I'm y/n!" Everyone at once "hi" y'all talked and hungout and you an the girls invited Devyn, Kat, and Xepher to join tomorrow at the girls day.
* Time skip cause im tired*
Y'all got home and you put on a silk pajama set then went to figure out video ideas for next week. Y'all had a whiteboard full in the film room. It was now 12:30a.m and you went to binge watch Pretty Little Liars until you fell asleep at 4:30 having to be up and ready to go by 1:00 in the afternoon.