Its Only Just Beginning

When we got to my room I put on YouTube and listened to music. We put on low so that we could still talk. We played 50 questions that let us really know each other. " So Colby have any criminal background?" His gazing blue sparkling eyes widen a little bit as I sat there and looked curious to know. " Well you see it was a YouTube video we were gonna do of exploring this school gone wrong." As he told me the little details I could only do one thing and that was fall in love. "Y/N?" Colby said trying to get my attention. As we got know more about each other I could feel the heat between us two and it was blazing. His blue eyes brightened up and his cheeks blushing to red. We started to get closer to each other as the sexual tension between us was growing stronger. Next thing I knew we were making out Colby hovering over me. I felt his hand trace from below my lips down my neck and over my collar bone. His mouth tracing behind his hand as he slid his hands down to my thigh just wear my dress ended. He slid up slowly taking my dress off as we were kissing again as he nibbled on my ear lobe. I put me hands down and grab bottom of his shirt lifting it over his head and kissing down his neck to his collar bone down to his chest he slid my fishnets off as I unbuttoned his pants. By the end of it both of us completely naked with the bedroom door locked. It all seemed like a dream. He ran his hand down my body slipping one then two fingers into my heat making me moan a little. As he played with my nipple using his tongue.

I moaned as he kissed down my body to my heat flicking my clit with his tongue. I moaned "COLBYYY!" As he started fingering my sex again this time using three fingers making me reach my high. Suddenly he stopped then as I rushed to meet his body with mine I rolled on top as Colby slid his bulge into me and thrusting making him go deeper inside reaching my spot. He started thrusting faster until he caught my nipple just in time to let me ride this pony. His BIG bulge slipping deeper as we slowed down a little him teasing my nipple. Suddenly I tightened my heat and made him moan so loud " FUUUUCCCKKK Y/NNNNN OMG !"

COLBY POV

She was on top as I grabbed her waist making her stop. I grabbed her waist her beautiful red hair falling over her face. " Bend over now!" I said getting a little rough and freaky. As she stuck that beautiful ass in the air while on her knees. I slapped it as I grabbed her waist slipping into her deeper then before not letting her adjust to the strokes. I pulled her hair hearing a sweet rough moan of pleasure . I had a feeling at the pier she would be the girl I would fall for in one night. Head over heels! She tightened her sweet little heat hitting my nerves making me about to explode. She had already orgasmed a few times when I had reached my high busting as I slowed to a stop. I grabbed my boxers and put them on. I went in her closet to grab the over sized now or never hoodie remembering their ordering stuff drunk off the internet video. Then the opening while high video when they received it all her getting excited as she opened the package. I gave it to her with a clean pair of panties. I cuddled up next to her falling asleep.

Y/N POV
I woke up the next day realizing I hadn't dreamt of Colby and I's night. He had his arm around my side up to across my chest. I started to roll over to grab my phone when I felt him start to move and wake up. "Good Morning handsome." I said running my fingers through his hair.