Moving day

It was two days later I woke up early and dad told me to take the my new car and go get Jess and Sky. The moving trucks met me at Sky's parents then Jess's to get them and their stuff. While I was at Sky's my mom called me. Y/m: " Y/N tell the girl leave their beds and dressers y'all have new ones the designers have painted your rooms and set them up for you we have new everything at the mansion except what we have packed and covered." Y/N: " okay mom I got it they just finished loading Sky's stuff now we are heading to Jess. See you at the mansion."

It was about 3 a.m in the morning when we finally arrived to the mansion my parents beat us there and were directing the movers and had us write on paper what dishes and food go where. When we were done we went to our floor to tell the designers who was who and the movers what room to put our stuff in as our boxes were labeled with who's clothes were in them. We were given a tour and my parents even had us a GIGANTIC party room that fit hundreds to thousands of people with a balcony. There was a dj stand, bar and even a bathroom on each side for guys and girls. The dance floor was huge with tables all around the room. 

The school district was out for Christmas break so we just slept til 2:30 the next day and then went out to the mall. We went shopping and then to the Santa Monica Pier. We were having fun and were in line for a roller coaster with ten drops , five loops, and three corkscrews. We were nervous but excited we sat directly in the middle of the cart. The group of guys in the two rows in front of us on the cart were making us laugh because they were very nervous but making jokes.