Chapter 1: Transmigrating. First Meeting with Helian Yi

"Young Miss, please, wake up. Please"

A maidservant dressed in emerald green was crouching on the side of a fecal drain. One of her hands was covering her nose and mouth, while the other, was shaking the woman lying on the ground with her eyes closed.

Behind the maid, was a group of people eating melon. The person leading them was a girl wearing a pink dress that was embroidered with peonies, and covering outside of the dress was a thin white veil. She had creamy skin and a face that was like a peach blossom.

She stood a few dozen feet away from the fecal sewer and used a handkerchief to cover her mouth and nose. She looked disdainfully at the woman lying in the fecal drain and coldly said to the people who were watching from behind:

"Leave! If word of this gets out and reaches Prince Jing, none of you will be able to take it!"

Just as she finished speaking, there was a movement by the pool.

The maid in green clothes suddenly shouted excitedly, "Miss, you're awake? You're finally awake! Woo woo..."

Mo Youyou suddenly sat up, feeling a wave of nausea.

What was this smell? Ugh...

She held her chest with one hand and threw up. The maidservants by her side hurriedly supported her up. But why wasn't she able to stand up? In the blink of an eye, a pair of phoenix eyes shot at the girl who was supporting her, and she thought to herself:

Fuck, what's going on?

Where did senior brother go? Why is this woman dressed like an ancient person? And why is she so kind to me? I'm embarrassed that I've gotten so much shit on me. Ugh!

Another wave of queasiness came over Mo Youyou as she tried her best to recall what had happened.

She remembered that she and her senior brother had received an order to plant a bomb at the King Hotel. However, after the fool finished installing the explosive, he took a phone call and accidentally put it in her bag. At that time, she didn't pay much attention to it. But when she arrived at the Enchanting lake, she heard a ticking sound and realized that it was already too late. In order not to harm the innocent, she decided to jump into the lake and accompany the bomb.

She already knew that she would die and had never expected that she would still be alive. To wake up inside a fecal drain, it isn't remarkably such a great place!

"Who are you? Where is this place? Why am I here? "

As she finished speaking, Mo Youyou became shocked and thought: "What happened to me? Why does my voice sound good as a silver bell? Although my voice from before wasn't as hard to listen to but compared to my current voice, it's still better! If this was a KTV, it would surely give Master honor!"

The servant looked nervously at Mo Youyou and replied, "Miss, this servant is Yue Er! Take a closer look, see?..."

After saying that, Yue Er lowered her head and pointed to the words written at the base of her ears for Mo Youyou to read.

Mo Youyou stared at the mark on Yue Er's ear as memories flooded into her head.

Mo Youyou was the Ninth Miss of the Mo Family. Due to her weakness, she became an idiot who has never regarded seriously. Although she was born directly into the family, she never had an easy life.

After Mo Youyou was brought into this world by her mother, she had never seen her. Other than the fact that her father treated her very well, the rest of her relatives did their best to bully her. They plotted against her in different ways like stealing her man, her jewelry and clothes, and even to the point of poisoning her.