Chapter 188 - The Great War of the Human Pythons

Yue'er hesitated for a while, and then said worriedly, "Princess, is there any wild beasts in the forest? "Your servant is afraid!"

Mo Xie turned around and looked at the man who was still in hot pursuit and hurriedly said:

"Forget about the wild beasts. It's good that they are still alive." I believe in my ability to survive in the wild! "Run!"

After she finished speaking, she dragged Yue Er and ran forward.

To Mo Long, surviving in the wild was much better than being caught by those people and sent to the Forest of Death. Without hesitation, she dragged Yue'er into the endless forest.

The few men chased her to the entrance of the forest. They looked at each other and revealed sinister smiles. One of them stood up and said with a smile:

"I never thought that these two idiots would actually run in there themselves!"

Another person opened his mouth and said proudly, "We've finally sent them in. Hearing her master say that this Princess Jing was crafty and scheming, it really made people worry. Fortunately, we completed the mission. The rewards this time would definitely be more generous than before! "Hahaha!"

"That's right, that's right. "Come, let's go back and report!"

With that said, the few of them left the Forest of Death with glee and satisfaction on their faces.

In a split-second, a group of strange sounds came from the treetops above their heads. Yue'er, frightened by the noise, suddenly walked up to Mo Xie from behind and grabbed onto the corner of Mo Xie's clothes. With a sobbing tone, she asked carefully:

"wang-wangfei, what's that sound?"

Just now, because he was too nervous, he did not notice the sound. Now that Yue Er said this, Mo Xie could vaguely hear some strange and fragmented sounds.

Just as she was looking around for the source of the sound, a cold wind blew from behind her. A pure black python, its body over ten meters long, moved slowly in the midst of the commotion.

Yue'er turned around and looked at the python on the ground, her eyes filled with fear. Staring at the python with wide eyes, she gritted her teeth and whispered in Mo Li's ear.

"wangfei, wangfei, what should we do?"

She shrank back and saw the oily black body of the python.

Mo Xiang stared at the python warily. He didn't expect that after escaping from those people, he would fall into this place.

Her pair of clear eyes stared at her surroundings. Both of them were unarmed now, so she should be able to protect herself, but Yue Er behind her ... She couldn't just sit by and watch as the python ate her.

Looking at the python spitting out its thick red core, Mo Li's heart sank. Standing still like this wasn't an option. She had to think of a way to lure the python away!

As he thought of this, Mo Li turned his head and whispered to Yue'er, "No matter what I do later, you must keep running along this path. If it doesn't catch up, I will come and find you soon."

Yue'er listened to Mo Long's words, and asked in a daze, "Princess, what about you? What will you do? "

Mo Xie saw that Yue'er was still concerned about her in such a dangerous situation, and felt a warm feeling in her heart. She smiled at Yue'er and said, "Don't worry, I have my ways. Remember what I said! "

Seeing this, Yue'er had no choice but to agree. Just like that, she stood still on the spot, watching as Mo Xie quickly ran to the big python's side, picking up a rock from the ground and threw it towards the python.