Chapter 180

If Mo Xie could not leave, then he would have to leave, and the poisoning Mu Ziyan would become irrefutable evidence, and she would never be able to get rid of this crime.

He shook his head at Xiang Shaoyu and pursed his lips into a smile, "No, thank you. Actually, I didn't kill anyone at all and was framed. I've come here, so I can't leave."

Xiang Shaoyu looked at Mo Xie's stubborn face, and said solemnly: "Which one of us here isn't wronged? Many wanted to escape, but there was no escape. You really are a special girl. "

"Thank you for your praise, Young Master Xiang."

Mo Long thanked him humbly, then turned and walked in the direction of Yue'er.

Anyone who could stay in this prison was either a good person who had been framed or a bad person who would commit all sorts of crimes.

She didn't know the man in the next cell, so she didn't believe him completely. But his first impression of Mo Li was that Mo Li was not a bad person, so Mo Li was willing to talk to him.

When they reached Yue Er's side, Mo Liu reminded her, "Yue Er, calm down. This is a dungeon, it is normal to have rats. If you are afraid, go and sit on the bed."

Yue'er hugged her knees, lifted her eyes, covered them with a layer of mist, and replied with a trembling voice,

"This servant dares not ..."

Seeing that Yue'er had almost revealed her identity, Mo Liangliang interrupted her in time, "My good little sister, what happened to you? Could it be that she was scared silly by these little things? Why did you call yourself a servant? "

Yue'er was startled for a moment by Mo Xie's look, and then lowered her head in silence.

Outside the dungeon, two jailers were guarding the entrance as they looked around vigilantly. However, they didn't notice what was happening. A small thing was staring at them with malicious intent.

The little navigator was on the ground, waving his front paws at the two of them. She had to go back to her master as soon as possible, or her safety would be threatened.

However, these two guards dared to block her way!

The little navigator stared at the two jailers furiously as he gritted his teeth.

After a long while, he saw that the guard didn't intend to give him a chance to escape so he bit down on one of the guards who was standing right next to him.

A scream echoed out which disturbed the others in the cell.

A guard at the door shouted:

"Someone come quickly!" Someone has escaped from prison!

In a split-second, countless guards rushed over from all around the cell.

They looked around, but didn't see anyone.

The leader of the guards asked coldly, "What are you shouting for!?" "Where is he?"

Prison guard was startled: "Where is he?" I don't know. "

Another guard covered his legs, his face as pale as a sheet of paper. He lowered his head to look at the ground and started to search for something with his pair of eyes.

When the others followed him to the ground, the little navigator quietly stared at the group of people. The moment they saw her, she gave them a perfect butt, waved her front paw proudly, playfully stuck out her tongue, and quickly disappeared.