Author's Note & Copyright Notice

Hello, dear readers, and welcome to Wastelands: A Broken World! 

This is my first foray into anything remotely sci-fi. Many of you might know me for my vampires, demons, angels, and hella creepy stuff, but do not be put off by the science fiction tag if it's not usually your thing! 

This is more dystopian fantasy with a side order of romance. It is a post-apocalyptic London survival story about trust, friendships, love, and desire. Yes, parts will be creepy, yes, parts will be hot, and yes, I'll probably kill off a few characters. For those of you who know my work, expect everything you usually get from my writing, just with a few aliens chucked in for good measure. I promise you, you're going to LOVE my aliens—I swear! 

For the readers, the re-readers, the constant commentators, the silent ones, the ones who pop up just to read the hot scenes (yeah, I see you guys), the ones who hit the vote button every time, the ones who shout my work from the rooftops, the readers who constantly support with their kindness and generosity of spirit - without you, we writers are nothing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

I hope you all enjoy the story! Please do help to show your support for each chapter with a comment and a vote. Twelve years after joining Wattpad, it's still hard (maybe even harder than ever) for stories to gain exposure unless people hit the vote button and leave comments, and it would mean the world to me if you could all help my little alien love story fly. 

As always, thank you for your unwavering support. 

Lindsey x

Copyright @ 2019 Lindsey Clarke

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be re-produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system without express permission of the author.

****

This is a wholly original work and currently only available on Wattpad. If you see this posted on any other site, either incomplete or as a fully published work, please alert me immediately via DM with relevant links.