The Musical

So, some of you are aware that I saw Hamilton yesterday. For those of you who weren't, now you know. I wanted to make a chapter about the event.

First of all, the show was absolutely amazing! Everything about it was perfect! I literally can't find the words to describe it all! It's 100 times better than I thought it was gonna be! I had high expectations too lmao. I wish everyone could see it, at least once. It's such a great experience!

Second of all, the actors! I would've loved to see the OBC but the cast I got was amazing as well! Everyone in the cast was great. They portrayed the character well, with its own little twist. Like King George III. Oh my god, the actor who portrayed him was amazing. I wanna talk about the actor who portrayed the guy himself, Alexander Hamilton. Joseph Morales.
I a d o r e d the way He played him! There was so much emotion and I was blown away!

Third of all, the choreography! OH MY GOD! THE ENSEMBLE IS SO UNDERAPPRECIATED! How the hell!? It was all so amazing.

The cast was funny too! Like I said, the little twist there was in any of King George III songs was funny. There were so many moments were I laughed, even if it was after a sad song. PHILIP'S RAP! MY HEARTTTTT
IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!

Fun fact: I cried 10 times during the show. I cried during 'Alexander Hamilton' and 'My Shot' just because I was taking it all in and was overwhelmed by the fact that I was actually seeing this musical.

I never thought I would get to see this musical and I did. Its a dream come true honestly. I really do hope y'all get the opportunity to see this! It's such an amazing show! I heard Hamilton was going to Australia in 2021!
Don't lose hope guys!

How many times did I say amazing? Lmao. I can't think of any other word to describe this whole event.