chapter 1

10 am Miami fl,

"toni topaz was caught with Billie elilish outside of the Topanga theatre fans captured pictures that looked like the two were sharing a blunt and a heated kiss. " kevin turns off the tv angrily sitting down on the couch inside of his clients apartment.

"really topaz? one night is all I ask. " kevin growls as he wore a black t shirt with a jean jacket over it, black jeans, and light brown loafers.

"okay the kiss wasn't heated and it wasn't a blunt it was a cigarette. " toni snorts kicking her doc martins up on the coffee table her leather jacket cladded arms behind her head.

"thats much better, we've talked about reputation and order, and being a good guy. " kevin says and toni chuckled scrolling her brand new iPhone.

"well Billie's a bad guy. " toni jokes and kevin rolls his eyes throwing his arms up.

"do you like being able to pay for the newest iPhones, or day trips to japan? yes? well your career depends on your attitude and punching a guy in the nuts in dunkin donuts is not the way to do that. " kevin says and toni groans turning off her phone.

"I took the stupid therapy and shit, it didnt work, in fact im pretty sure the therapist is in therapy now. " toni says and kevin phone chimes. he pulls it out and smirks at the notification.

"I think I may be able to save your career. I'll be back in 2 hours. " kevin says standing up toni flipping him off as he left.

-

"so you're saying you want my girl cheryl to be with toni, in hopes it would bring both girls careers higher?" josie asked sipping on her iced latte kevin had offered once they made it to the coffee house.

"listen McCoy we've done it before selena and justin, miley and nick. Austin mahone and camila cabello."

"if I remember correctly, camila cabello fans hated Austin and it made him lose followers. " josie frowned and kevin waved that off.

"besides the point. toni topaz needs a good girl like cheryl to bring her career out of the trash. c'mon. " kevin said leaning over the table. "for old times sake?" kevin said pushing the contract over to josie. josie shook her head in disbelief before signing it.

"you better know your shit keller. "