chapter 8

Wow.
You all blew up last chapter ily so much

Comment + vote

"Ariana is throwing a party are y'all coming? " veronica says as she walked into the living room where the three others were.

"Ariana Grande or ariana James? " toni ask the Latina in the mini skirt.

"Grande why?" Veronica ask and toni rolls her eyes.

"Everyone knows we dated she wrote a song about it. " cheryl and Betty nod agreeing with toni.

"Thought I'd end up with toni but it wasn't a match" cheryl sings and toni rolls her eyes.

"Omg I almost forgot about thank you next.  " veronica said and Betty stands up walking over to her. She shakes her head before slapping veronica across the face.

"The disrespect you just gave ari was so not okay." Betty says and veronica grabs her cheeks with wide eyes.

"I'm not going too much drama ." Toni said and cheryl raised an eyebrow at her 'fake' girlfriend.

"Well I'm going a patty's a party and y'all already know my motto. "

Veronica and cheryl look at eachother shaking there heads.

"I like my drinks like I like my woman. Strong" they both say making toni smirk and high five Betty.

"cheryl? " they turn to her.

"I'll stay , you know I hate parties. " cheryl says and veronica and Betty look at eachother with devious smirks.

"Just stay off my bed." Verobica winks making cheryl blush and toni smirk.

-
Once they left the two started to watch friends on Netflix in a comfortable silence.  Toni stood up making cheryl pause the episode.

"Where you going? Cheryl ask with a cute little tawn afterwards.

"To shower babe." Toni says going to her bag getting out her things. Cheryl blushes at the pet name. She then frowned thinking of who else she calls babe since they weren't actually together.

"Can I ask you a question?" Cheryl ask walking up to toni. Toni looms over her shoulder and she pulled out a baseball Jersey and black sweats with a pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

"Sure." Toni says turning around to face the red headed goddess.

"Have you been with anyone since we started the pr?" Cheryl ask and toni furrowed her eyebrows.

"No actually why?" Toni was now smirking at the blushing mess.

"Just wondering. " she stutters looking at the ground.

"Have you?" Toni ask and cheryl shakes her head no.

"I haven't dated anyone since my ex reggie. He isn't famous." Cheryl said and toni nodded.

"I'm going to shower now."  Toni laughed before leaving to the bathroom.

-

When toni got out of the shower she was in a white cubs Jersey unbuttoned with a white tank top underneath, black sweats and the rim of her Calvin Klein underwear was showing.

she found cheryl on the couch reading a book. She was lying down on the couch on her belly and her actual glasses on her nose. She was wearing toni's black band t shirt and shorts that barely covered her ass. Toni stopped and her eyes traveled  her body.

Toni's eyes traveled up the creamy skin of her thighs to her huge round ass to her tiny waist to the cute bun she had on the top of her head.

It was strange how she wanted to fuck her senseless but also want to cuddle her all night.