chapter 12

Please comment and vote share or whatever I really love this story and want to share it with everyone.

"I cant believe you leave in 12 hours." Cheryl curled up in Toni's arms.

"Let's not talk about that let's get some rest." Toni said moving the red hair from Cheryl's face to behind her ear. She brought her lips to Cheryl's forehead.

"Sing to me." Cheryl said closing her eyes.

"Of course." Toni smiled as cheryl buried her head into her neck.

"You've got my heart
But I can't let you keep it, babe
'Cause I won't be sure that I can stay
Don't waste your time
Trying to pull me in
'Cause I'm just a mess
Don't wanna fix
Just promise me one thing that you won't forget
But for now kiss me softly before I say

And don't be a fool
And wait on me darlin'
I know that you don't wanna hear this
But I'm always on the move"

toni sung softly as she felt Cheryl's breath steady. She turned her body so she was face to face with the almost sleeping girl.

"And don't be a fool
And say that you love me
'Cause you'll find a man
Who will stand by your side
And will be there for you
And just know that I do

Oh I really like you babe
And I wanna be there for you
For the rest of your days
But I know that hurt
If we keep on doing this
So I'm sorry to end this now
But I know that it's for the best

Don't be a fool
And wait on me darlin'"

Toni gently kissed Cheryl's lips once she was sure she was asleep. Closing her own eyes toni couldn't help but get lost in her own mind. She loved cheryl. That scared the shit out of her.

_

Sliding out of her bed toni carefully made her way to her shower sure not to wake up cheryl. Her clothes were already packed and Kevin would be here in 3 hours to pick her up.

She took a quick shower before putting on a black t shirt, black Jean's, red bottoms, and a red bandana around her head. Brushing her teeth before exiting the bathroom.

She smiled at cheryl who was lightly snoring as she was curled up in a ball. Grabbing her keys to her motorcycle she left the room to go pick up a muffin and coffee for cheryl.

When she got back cheryl was still asleep. Chuckling toni set down the food before crawling on top of cheryl sitting on her thighs.  Toni leaned down kissing Cheryl's neck.

"Its time to wake up I have to take you home. " she said and a whine could be heard from cheryl.

"Noo." She groaned hiding her face in the blankets that smelled like toni.

"Stop hiding your beautiful." Toni said removing the blanket from her girlfriends face.

"I look like a potato." Cheryl said narrowing her eyes.

"Well potato I brought you a muffin and a double shot of vanilla espresso with ice." Toni said getting off of cheryl

Cheryl sat up and her eyes lit up.

"Yay. " she said taking a sip of the coffee. She tore a piece of the muffin off throwing it in her mouth. Toni got her favourite blueberry muffin.

Cheryl climbed on top of Toni's lap. She tore another piece but this time fed it to toni.

"You look fine as hell today." Cheryl hummed running her free hand along Toni's toned tattod arm.

"When dont I?" Toni jokes making cheryl roll her eyes.

"I'd say your cocky but I know what you'd say." Cheryl said with a giggle.

Cheryl fed another piece to toni and took a sip of her coffee. She finished her muffin on Toni's lap as they kept a conversation about Veronica's great aunt who's a stripper.

"But she's 76 and still on the pole." Cheryl shakes her head.

"Its that Latin Gene's. " toni chuckled before smiling happily.

"You've got muffin on you face." Toni sighed before moving her thumb across the corner of her lips.

"Did you get it." Cheryl tried to lick the spot with her tongue for better cleaning.

"I did." Toni said kissing cheryl slowly and softly.  Her hands rested on Cheryl's waist innocently. As there lips moved together.

"I love you." Cheryl mumbled against her girlfriends lips. Toni pulled back and furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's a dangerous thing to say." Toni sighed.

"Well it's true I love you Antoinette topaz." Cheryl booped her nose.  "You dont have to say it back." Cheryl said but toni quickly shook her head.

"I love you too." Toni said kissing Cheryl's cheek. "And I'm not good at relationships but I'm trying with you."
Toni said and cheryl hugged her tight.

"Kevin will be here in an hour. I ccx an get vero to pick me up babe dont worry about it. " cheryl said and toni nodded.

"You sure?" Toni asked again.

"Mmhm im stealing your clothes." She announced before marching to Toni's closet.

Toni sighed before getting off the bed.

-
"Let's go toni flight leaves in an- oh its cheryl." Kevin says walking into the house. Toni walks into the living room with her bags.

"Hey toni look its cheryl." Kevin pointed to cheryl.

"Uh huh." Toni nodded.

"In your apartment." Kevin says again waving his finger around him to show it was her apartment.

"Right?"

"Oh and look at that she's in your shirt. " Kevin said pointing to her shirt.

"Does he not know we are actually dating?" Cheryl asked toni as toni turned beat red.

"Now he does snookems " toni said looking back to Kevin.

"Wait you two fuck?  Cheryl is willingly dating you." Kevin points at toni.

"I'm about to break your gay little finger."

"My gay little finger can click one button and you and jojo siwa will have to do a song together." Kevin warns.

"You would never." Toni gasp.

"I'd pay to see that." Cheryl nodded.

"Try me bitch." Kevin said before grabbing Toni's bags and strutting out the door.

"Veronica will be here in five is it okay if I stay here till she gets here. " cheryl ask as toni grabs Cheryl's waist pulling her in.

"You can stay at my house whenever." Toni said before kissing her girlfriend once more.

"I love you and I'll call you as much as I can. " toni said kissing cheryl again as a honking sound erupted.

"45 minuets till are flight is called." Kevin whines. "Fangs is there already."

"I should go." Toni sighed.

"I love you too. And go. Remember to call me. " cheryl said as toni pecked her lips before holding her tight.

"Theres a key to my house under the flowers. Dont let Betty near my cars. Or my food." Toni says. Cheryl hugs her back lingering for a little while.

"Okay I promise. Go before you miss your flight. "

"Yeah okay bye." Toni blushes kissing Cheryl's forehead before leaving.

Cheryl smiled sadly once her girlfriend and Kevin pulled out.