chapter 9

Comment + vote my babies
This chapter is a tea sandwich.
Tea
Fluff
Tea

" I feel like I should be your lover, I should be your friend
All those silly issues made up in your head
Money can pay for your time but it's not love (Yeah)
And love cannot pay for that shit that I bought ya
Swear to god I should be gone and leave you alone, 'cause I

Rather be with you and all your bullshit
I'd rather be with you and all your bullshit
Rather be with you and all your bull
You (Yeah babe) 
You (Ooh Ooh yeah)
You, yeah"

toni sings finishing up her part of the song her and fangs were working on. They give her the thumbs up and she takes off the head phones grabbing the water  that was waiting.

"Kevin said he wants to see you guys downstairs" the assistant says and toni nods looking at fangs who's eyes lit up.

"Cmon Bonner boy." Tonj says snacking his arm as they both head downstairs.

"Toni! Your alive I've been trying to get a hold of you all weekend. " Kevin says and fangs was staring at him in awe.

"I was with cheryl and her friends." Toni hummed  not having much interest in the conversation.

"All weekend? " Kevin said with a smirk.

"Yes now what is it that you need?" Toni says rolling her eyes.

"You have your first tour in two years set in two months. Toni your number one on iTunes your songs are blowing up. " he says showing her the iTunes charts.

Toni's eyes widen along with fangs who pulls her in for a hug. "I haven't been number one since I was 15. Damn." Toni says pulling away from fangs.

"Is it a world tour or a 4 city tour?" Toni ask Kevin and he smiles.

"Its a world tour. And fangs is coming too since he is in alot of your features." Kevin says making fangs almost faint.

"Woah your hot...I mean I like your face...no I meant I want to su-" fangs rambles but fangs cuts him off.

"Anyways that's in two months so ik just wanted to tell you. " Kevin smiled before leaving the two.

"I like your face?" Toni ask Kevin smacking his arm.

"I was nervous. " fangs says rubbing his arm.

"Just ask him out dumbnut" toni says with a grin.

"I'm 20 he's 25 that's a big difference" fangs says rubbing the back of his neck.

"So what go for it." Toni said and fangs furrows his eyebrows.

"One time he said hello and I passed out in front of him. " fangs said making toni chuckle.

"Fair point."

-

Toni was on her leather couch playing her guitar as her beer was on the coffee table.  She was just strumming to her handwritten song when her phone goes off.

She furrowed her eye brows before fishing for her phone in her pocket. She saw Cheryl's picture and smiled before answering.

"Hey cher what's up." Toni says setting her guitar back on its stand.

"I miss you." Was all the red head said making toni chuckle.

"I saw you yesterday baby." Toni said smiling for some stupid reason.

"I know but you had to go. Are you busy?" Cheryl said and toni could just picture the ways her eyes lit up through the phone.

"No I'm not actually." Toni hummed.