chapter 18

Comment and vote loves

Beware. It's not appropriate for children's

"And where are we ms topaz?" Cheryl says as the park at the edge of a small cliff over looking a running spring.

"A spring but it's cold and we shouldn't really swim. You know unless you want hypothermia " toni said with a small smile at her gorgeous girlfriend.

"Its beautiful." Cheryl remarks as the moonlight hit the clear water.

"Isnt it though." Toni said with a sigh.

A silence fell between the two as toni focused on the rushing water and the stars in the sky.

"Toni?" Cheryl questions breaking the thick silence. Turning her head to look at her ginger headed girlfriend, tomi offers a nod declaring cheryl had her attention.

"When we broke up, even though it was only two weeks. Did you hook up with anyone. I dont care if you did. I'm just curious. " cheryl lies at the last part. She would be upset but more with herself for letting toni go.

"No. I couldn't. Being with you, no one could ever compare to you." Toni says truthfully turning to face cheryl. Cheryl catches her Toni's honey colored eyes and the faint smile on her full pink lips. How the moon hit her face highlighting her perfect jawline and her pink highlights.

"I'm in love with you toni." Cheryl sighs reaching out running her fingertip along Toni's jaw.

"And I'm in love with you." Toni leans in connecting their lips. She cups Cheryl's face with one hand while the other stayed on Cheryl's lower thigh. Immediately kissing back, cheryl cheryl grips the back of Toni's neck pulling her closer.

Toni kisses Cheryl's bottom lip softly then she does the same to Cheryl's top. Taking charge of the innocent kisses cheryl pushes hard on Toni's lips running the tip of her tongue across the full bottom lip.

Granting the access toni parts her lips so cheryl slides her tongue into her lovers mouth before sliding onto Toni's lap. Cheryl straddles her lap as their tongues entangled and toni swallows Cheryl's moans.

Running her hands up and down Cheryl's smooth thighs. Toni slides her hands over Cheryl's waist to her abs. Toni runs her fingers up her shirt immediately moa ing when she finds cheryl wasn't wearing a bra. Palming both breast and massaging them her right hand playing with the hard nub of cheryls nipple.

Cheryl trails kisses down Toni's jaw to her neck just below her ear. Toni's head falls back as cheryl bites down on her sweet spot.

Cheryl's heavy breaths and suppressed moans, the sound of Cheryl's kisses on Toni's smooth skin and the soft music playing through the speakers. The windows started to fog and neither of them cared about the view anymore.

Moving her kisses back to Toni's vanilla flavoured lips and toni moves her hands to the rock hard abs of her girlfriends.

Purposely grinding on the hard on growing in Toni's pants , cheryl smirks on Toni's lips When she sees how toni eyes closed and she knew how she could get toni.

"Your so hard." Cheryl whispered into Toni's ear.

"Its your fault." Toni defended which cheryl found adorable.

Grabbing Toni's hand cheryl placed her girlfriends hand on her upper thigh.

"Feel how wet I am." Cheryl husked. Toni bit her lip as a smirk played on her lips.

Sliding her hand up Cheryl's thigh she played with the hem of the lace underwear. Moving her long fingers to her cover Clit she felt the wetness of her girlfriend. She started to rub her girlfriend making Cheryl's mouth fall agape.