Ch.1 (introduction)

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a little girl trying to grow up. Both of my parents were past the age of 35 when they decided to have me. They wanted everything in order in their lives before having children, unfortunately they waited too late and that's why I'm an only child.

It's not very fun considering their age. They are completely old school and what makes my life a living hell is that they're both judges. So you can only imagine my childhood. Everything was strict and structured with my perfect upbringing.

I am considered a baby genius simply because they made sure I started school early. My education began when I was 2 years old. I know thats crazy but hell I have crazy parents. While growing up I was not allowed to be in any extra curricular activities that did not involve intellectual learning. Hey that was my life, and because I had no life I graduated at an early age of fifteen. As you can see my life was screwed.

I have to admit it wasn't so bad my first year of college. That's when I met the most amazing human being to walk the face of the earth, his name was Joseph Morgan. No one ever told me a single moment could change the course of your life.