Ch. 35

The next morning we packed up and headed to the airport. My body is sore and exhausted, Seph worked me over two more times last night. He's an insatiable sex machine when he has control.

I got settled in the car and pulled out my phone from my bag. I waited for it to turn on, when it did it chimed over and over alerting me to all of the missed calls and messages. Ten missed calls from Alicia, I looked through my messages there were three from her saying how she hated Jaime. I called her immediately,

" Alicia what's going on? " I waited patiently for her answer.

" My marriage was annulled as of yesterday. He..hhhe found out this girl he was fooling around with is six months pregnant. Jessica she says it's his" she pause.

I'm thinking 'WHAT THE F@CK! '

Her voice tremble as she continues, " the paternity test says it's a 99.9% positive match. Jess he's been cheating the entire time since my parents accident. This chic says she met him less than five years ago. Around the time I moved in with you guys." She exhale into the phone and silently cry. My heart goes out to my cousin, she deserve to be happy. " I'm sorry, I didn't realize you and Seph was on vacation. I'm sorry for interrupting your time."

"No Alicia, it's okay sweetie, we're on our way to the airport. We'll talk more when I get settled at home. Okay, love you and talk to you later. " she whisper 'okay' and hangs up.

"That no good bastard!" I scream. Seph jumped and swerved a little driving. I immediately apologized, " Sorry Bae."

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes wide and alert. "What happened to Alicia? "

"Jaime cheated on her. He'll have a baby in three months by some girl he's been hooking up with for four years. Alicia got an annulment. I'm glad she made him sign a prenuptial because her parents left her well off. He was probably using her." My nose burn from trying to hold back tears. That's really messed up. Would Seph ever cheat on me? Even though I like to think he's perfect, I still wonder did he fool around when I wasn't around. He has a healthy sexual appetite.

" He's a freaking moron, he deserves what ever happens now. I told him to leave that bimbo alone."

"What the hell Seph? You knew about it and didn't tell Alicia? I thought she was your friend. Why didn't you tell her?" I realized I was yelling and tried to lower my voice. " She's crushed. "

"I told her when I found out about it. Funny thing, she told me to mind my own freaking business. " he yells back at me. "Maybe we should take her fucking advice right now." He continue to yell and hit the steering wheel repeatedly.

"Fuck!" He lower his voice. " I'm sorry for yelling, but we just had a really good night and now you're yelling at me about something that has nothing to do with me. "

"I'm sorry." I reply. I remain quiet the rest of the drive. We finally board the jet and wait to fly home. I can't wait to hold my babies and I hope Alicia will find happiness.

---------------------------

Our flight was delayed for five hours, something was wrong with the jet. Joseph booked us first class for the next departure towards our destination. We walked in our home at nine o'clock that night. I made sure Jeremiah and Jariah slept in our bed with us. I missed them so much.

Me and the twins visited Alicia the next day. We're all laying on her king sized bed. She said she just wanted to lay around today. I understood how she felt. The twins slept while we talked.

" It's a good thing you kept your place. " I said smiling at her.

"Yeah, about that. He said it would be better to wait until after we returned before joining our household. Can you believe how gullible I am? I am an idiot. " tears slide down her face to her bed covers. This is the Alicia I grew up with, very vulnerable.