Sneak Peak to part 2

a/n: The sequel is called 'I am Joseph Morgan (Part 2)' !

Jessica POV

It's been two weeks since the accident and the swelling finally went down. I'm in the doctor's office along with Seph's parents. We are discussing what they found during the cat scan.

" So this tumor is the cause of Joseph's behavior? That explains everything, I knew my son wasn't purposely hateful. But what will be the side effects if you remove it? " Sara ask with worry in her voice.

" We are not sure Mrs. Morgan -" Sara cut off Dr. Stevens.

"Please call me Sara and Joseph's wife Jessica, after all we're both Mrs.Morgan." Sara explained to the doctor,  " and my husband Charles."

" Of course, as I was saying there are not only side effects there are risk as well. Joseph could suffer memory loss, paralysis, or even death. But on the other hand he will eventually turn into a psychotic mess of a man." Dr. Stevens explained.

The Morgans sat in deep thought, while I did the same. I thought about everything Seph and I had gone through and how things could have been differently. In the end, if Seph had been different we wouldn't be married with kids because he would have excepted our separation as kids and would have never thought about me again.

" Well folks do we go ahead with surgery or do we wait and see what happens? " Dr . Stevens look directly in my eyes. I look at my in-laws with sadness in my eyes.

"This is your decision Jessica, we can't do this, you'll have to decide what's best for your husband. " Charles tells me.

I knew there was only one choice, I looked at Dr . Stevens.  "Go ahead and operate, at least he'll have a chance at normality."

" That's the best choice for him. The surgeon will be here in a week so we'll start right away. "

I smiled weakly and thanked him.