1| Forgotten Memories

(Y/N)'s POV

'You won't forget us right?' said a familiar voice. 'Even if you guys are leaving us.' said another familiar voice. 'We promise!' I said.

"(Y/N)-cchi, wake up." said a soft voice. "Nhgg..." I said while getting up and slowly opening my eyes. "Good morning (Y/N)-cchi!". As I opened my eyes I saw my older sister sitting on the edge of my bed. "Good morning, Onee-chan." I say while rubbing my eyes.

This is my older sister Mari, Mari Ohara. We are both the same age but she is a month older than me. Mari tends to act childish while I'm a little more mature. People sometimes think I'm the oldest because of my maturity. She sometimes teases me for being short but, I love her aways.

"Anyways, breakfast is ready downstairs." she says while getting up and leaves my room. 'Was that just a dream...' I thought to myself looking at the window. 'I guess I should get ready.' I sigh and get out of bed.

A few minutes later

I walk downstairs and come into the dining room. As I walk in the room I see Mari and father sitting down at the table. "Good morning father." I say while pulling out the chair next to Mari and sitting down. "Good morning (Y/N).".

"Father, I would like to talk to you about something." Mari says in a serious voice. Father nods and waves his hands signaling the maids to leave the room. The maids leave and close the door behind them. Mari waits for a minute and then speaks up. "I... I would like to talk about going back to Japan.". 'Japan? We haven't been there for a while.'.

"Japan? What for?" father asked. "I heard that Uranohoshi Girls' High School is recruiting school idols and it reminded me when we were in one. I also heard that they need a director." Mari said. "So, could we please go back to Japan!".

Suddenly silence fills the room and then father speaks up breaking the silence. "Alright then, you can go." father says while sighing. "Thank you, daddy!~"Mari yells. "(Y/N)-cchi, you're coming with me right?" Mari puts her hand on my shoulder.

"It would be nice to see mom and go back to Japan again. Plus it's kind of boring here in America." I said putting a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Yay~!" Mari said suddenly hugging me. I started to choke on the pancake and was coughing like crazy. The maids came in and helped me get the pancake out of my mouth.

They gave me a glass of water and left the room. "What the heck, Onee-chan!" I yelled at her. "Ah, sorry (Y/N)-cchi.". Mari pouts and plays with her food.

"I can't stay mad at you forever Onee-chan." I say hugging her. She hugs me back and we stay like that for a while. "Oh, I forgot to mention. We are leaving today.". "... WHAT!".

Later on in Japan

"Wow! Uchiura is still pretty!" I say while stepping out of the helicopter. "We have only been gone for two years, (Y/N)." Mari giggles. "I know, it just feels like forever.". We both walk inside and find mom greeting us at the door.

"Oh my, look how different you two look!" mom says pinching my cheeks. " Mom stop your hurting me!" I yelled at her. "Oops, sorry about that dear!" She says while letting go of my cheeks. "Anyways, what are you two doing back here in Japan?". "Well, Mari wanted to come back here and for some reason be the director of Uranohoshi Girls' High School. Well, I came back because America is pretty boring.".

"I see, well your rooms were left alone and are still the same." mom said as we walked up the stairs. "Thanks mom!". We walk to our rooms and opened the doors. When I walked inside it looked the same as when I left it. "Mom was right, It's still the same". I dropped my bag on my bed and walked over to Mari's room. When I walked in Mari was in her nightgown and was on the balcony. She had something in her a hand and was looking at the ocean. I quietly grabbed a small blanket and walked outside towards her.

I wrapped the blanket around her and looked at the calm ocean. "(Y/N)-cchi...". She glanced at me. "You'll catch a cold you idiot.." I tell her still looking at the ocean. "What were you thinking about." glancing at the uniform in her hand. "Well, I was just thinking about the last performance that we had as a group.". We stand there for a few more minutes. "We should get some sleep." I said leaving the balcony and heading towards the door. "Good night, Onee-chan." I say while opening the door and leaving closing the door behind me.

I walk across the hall and open my door. When I get in I take a shower and change my clothes. I plop on my bed and soon fell asleep.

"Please become school idols with us!" a pair of hands hit my desk. "Huh? Us?" Mari said. "Yes! Don't you want to become a school idol?". "I don't know... We aren't really cut out for this." Mari said to the voice. "It's fine! We can learn together!". The voices held their hands out. "(Y/N)-cchi...". I was about to grab the hand until. "(Y/N)-CCHI! WAKE UP!".

"WAHH!". I screamed and fell off my bed and on to the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Mari standing in front of me. "Good morning~!". Mari said. "Onee-chan!" I yelled at her. "Oopsie! Did I scare you?". "Yes! You idiot!.". "Anyways get up it's time for school! I left your uniform in your closet." Mari said while leaving my room. I get up from the floor and think about that dream. "Who are those people and why am I now remembering this?".

(A/N): This is probably bad and short. ._. I try to make this long next time. Also happy late birthday Nozomi Tojo! Washi Washi! (Here's an edit I made)

 Also happy late birthday Nozomi Tojo! Washi Washi! (Here's an edit I made)