Tzuyu - The post-it

There was something funny going on in the dorms. All the pictures of Momo that had been hung around, or any picture that had Momo in it was put face down, or turned away to a wall. It made Tzuyu upset because she liked to look at them and remember when Momo had been alive. 

She would go around the house every morning picking up group photographs or portraits and turning them over to face outward, and every night, they would be face down again.

This had been happening for more than two years and she still didn't know who was doing it. It could be Jeongyeon. She had been severely affected by Momo's death. Tzuyu knew that she could barely hear a mention of the girl and she would be in a panic. It could be Mina. Mina had changed into a completely different person. Tzuyu wouldn't be surprised if it had been her. It could even be Nayeon. She had taken the death worse that she would admit to anybody.

It got to the point where Tzuyu had started to ask the members.

"Nayeon, do you know who's been turning around those pictures?"

"Jihyo, what's going on with the pictures?"

"Jeongyeon... are you turning around the pictures?"

The answers were always the same.

"No." Nayeon mumbled and trudged away sadly. Tzuyu was worried about her.

"I have no idea." Jihyo sighed her head drooping as she fumbled with something in her back pocket.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Jeongyeon sighed. "Leave me alone. I wanna get to sleep."

She asked everyone. It was no use.

She walked into her room to call it a night. She lay down on her bed, feeling her body relax into the mattress. Why couldn't everyone just move on? Was it that hard to remember Momo happily?

She looked to her left at the wall beside her bed at the post-it note collection she had made. Originally she had started it on a whim. She had needed to remember something for the next morning and the first thing she thought of to help her remember was writing in down on a post-it and sticking it to the wall.

It proved effective, and eventually the wall turned into a mess of colourful papers with reminders and messages to herself. She had been told countless times by Chaeyoung to take them down because they "looked ugly", but she never listened. She had grown attached to the paper filling her walls no matter how cluttered it got.

She hadn't looked at it in so long. She saw reminders from years and years ago. Little messages of encouragement to herself she had written when she had felt down and the occasional drawing. It was like a time capsule to the Tzuyu she had been so long ago. 

Then her eyes fell upon a white post-it. It was strange. She never used white post-its. It was partially concealed by a few reminders she had written in the past week to make sure that Dahyun was eating properly. For the first time since she had started the wall, Tzuyu peeled off a note, disturbing her wall to observe the foreign sticky note.

When she read it, she wondered why she hadn't seen it before.

Hi Chewy! 

This is just a reminder that Momo loves you! 

Please look after Dahyun. 

She might be really sad right now. 

Please give her a hug for me! 

Momo

Tzuyu looked at the time on her phone. It was past 10pm.

She looked over to Dahyun's bed. The girl who was in bed all day, seemed to be up at night once everyone else had laid down to sleep.

She checked to make sure that Chaeyoung was asleep before she slipped from beneath her covers and tiptoed to the door.

It was time to catch to culprit.