Momo - The chance

Momo had never intended on falling in love. It was an accident that she wished had never happened and it all started when she met Kim Dahyun.

She wasn't very close with her in their trainee years, but there was always something about her that made Momo... feel.

At the time, she had almost gotten used to the mind numbing routines of a K-pop trainee. She had almost grown accustomed to the harsh criticisms and the verbal abuse that she couldn't fully understand yet. She had almost familiarised her self with the days and days she would go without food to reach a certain weight. She put on a fake face and feigned determination. She moved her entire consciousness and being into her dancing. She used it to clear, or rather, blur her mind to its dark thoughts.

People had admired her. Complimented her. She had even gotten picked to participate in a survival show with the chance of debuting.

She should have felt ecstatic. She should have laughed in glee and sung in joy. This was why she had flown all the way out to Korea. To follow her dreams and become an idol that the world would love. This is what she was born for, but she felt nothing.

Then she would look around her and find her eyes drawn to the girl with the colourful hair. She didn't really know her name at the time, nor did she have the confidence or the fluency in Korean to go up to her and ask, but she knew that she was the girl from the eagle dance video.

Sana had recommended that she watch it. 

Momo laughed when she watched it. She laughed every time. It never got old. 

It hurt to laugh. She hadn't laughed in what felt like years.

When they were cast on Sixteen together, they became closer. They talked a bit. They were friendly.

Then they debuted together. Before she knew it, Momo had fallen.

There was one moment, one brief moment after she had started her relationship with Dahyun where she thought she might have a chance... a chance to escape the endless tunnel of depression.

"Momo, I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She had said. Her eyes looked into Momo's so sincerely. In that split second, Momo felt entirely loved. She felt like someone, Dahyun, was digging a hole into the top of her tunnel and the sun from the outside world was slowly peaking through. In that one second, she erased all thoughts of death from her mind. She erased all the past hurt and all the pain she had bottled up and only saw Dahyun in front of her. Dahyun, the girl she truely loved and who truely loved her back.

In that second, Momo thought that maybe, just maybe, she would be able to live with herself if it was for this girl.

But it was only a second.

And then it was gone.

And no matter how hard Momo tried to help her... 

Dahyun still blamed herself.

It was all her fault.

A/N: Hello! Thanks for reading Snapshots.

Yeah it ended a little weird. If anyone has any serious objections to the ending, I might consider adding another short chapter.

I'm still debating with myself about what to post next. There has been a lot of popularity for Wait a Minute, but I already have a chapter written for Shooting Stars. I'm just worried about Shooting Stars because I want it to be all planned out properly before I post... idk we'll see.

Thanks again for all the support and to those who still haven't read anything by kimwig or flippy4002 please do. They are amazing humans.

Thanks everyone :) <3