Chapter 1 - kicked out

2010.

~Isabella's P.O.V~

"Isabella, you're such a waste of space," my mother spat at me.

"Yeah Bella," my sister Macy repeated, smirking. She's 4 years older than me, she's 9 years old and she always bullies me. She's the spoilt one, gets everything she wants, wears beautiful clothes and dresses, whereas I'm dressed in rags.

I was making my family dinner, and I burnt my arm, it hurt. So I cried, and in return my mother slapped me, in the face. It was stinging, but I couldn't cry again, if I did, then I would receive another slap, or even worse. My wrists were covered in bruises, and whenever somebody even slightly touched them, I'd flinch. The only one that ever treated me nicely in my family was my father, when he was... alive. The saddest time of my life was when my father died, I was only three years old, I cried and cried when I overheard a man in a weird outfit and hat, I think they're called policemen, telling mother he died, I know I shouldn't really understand these things at three years old, but I had to learn quickly because I had to do everything for my mother and sister. I cooked, cleaned, tidied, washed up, hoovered.. everything. When my father was alive, he cuddled me, and he often gave me food, seeing as though my mother doesn't let me eat, but I sometimes steal a bit of food whilst I'm cooking, otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive. I would be skin and bones, well, I am skin and bones anyway...

"Go and finish the dinner will you!" my mum screamed, kicking me in the stomach away from her. I scrambled back into the kitchen and carried on cooking, words couldn't describe how exhausted I was, I don't get to sit down once all day, most other 5 year olds have loving familys who are nice to them, they go to school, have friends. lucky them. I wished and wished I could have a nice life like that. I felt like I was going to faint any second now. I know how that feels because I have fainted several times in my life, but my mother never decided to take me to the hospital or the doctors to get me help or anything, she didn't really care. My guess is just fainting from being so tired.

"Dinners ready," I called, my voice croaky though. I hadn't drunk in I don't know how long.

Mom and Macy came into the kitchen,

"Spaghetti bolognese again? We had spaghetti bolognese two months ago," Macy complained.

"Two months is a long time," I murmured.

Macy glared at me then kicked me, my mom didn't even say anything. I kept back the tears brimming my eyes and sat down at the table... here goes nothing..

I had actually made my own plate of food as well as mother and Macy's. I never normally do that, my mother doesn't let me eat with them. She says if I eat food then it is a waste of food, and her and Macy should be the ones to eat the food. She says that if I eat the food, that means that there is less food for her and Macy, and she claims that that is not fair and a selfish thing to do.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mother asked glaring at me.

"Uh.. I-I made d-dinner and..." I said but she interrupted me slamming her fist on the table,

"What do you think you're doing eating it?!" she yelled.

"This table, this food is NOT for you! Go upstairs, you still haven't cleaned or hoovered Macy's room," Mother demanded and then started eating her dinner again.

Macy smirked hatefully at me.

"I-I'm just h-hungry," I stammered.

She instantly stopped eating and turned her head to me,

"Are you answering back?" she asked sternly.

I didn't answer,

"I said ARE YOU ANSWERING ME BACK?!" She bellowed.

"No mommy," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

I stood up of my chair and accidentally I knocked over a glass of orange juice,

"ISABELLA!" My mother roared.

I flinched, this is not going to end well.

She stood up off her chair and walked towards me, I whimpered at the ground and she just scowled at me. She grabbed my already bruised wrist and flung me across the room, sending my flying into a cabinet. I banged my head on the corner of it and immediately felt immense pain. I cried in agony and touched my head and felt a liquid, when I pulled my hand away I saw red all over my hand... blood.

My mothers eyes widened when she seen the blood but she quickly went back to her angry- no furious expression.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE A DISGRACE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She thundered.

I scuttled up, still whimpering and walked towards the front door, tears streaming down my face. I have no family, nobody loves me, my own mother kicked me out. I'm all alone, nowhere to go.

~~

Hi guys, this is my new book. I don't really like this chapter.... it is really depressing:(

But it is the first chapter so.....

Thank you if you are reading:)

TTFN<3

Please vote and comment if you like it<3