Chapter 3 - the huge t-shirt

Isabella's P.O.V

I slowly pried my eyes open and was in an unfamiliar place. I was lying on a couch near a fireplace, it was so lovely and warm. I sat up which made my head hurt and then started panicking. I had no clue where I was!

Then a familiar man walked through the door who I remember was named something like Damy..? I remember my mom kicking me out, going into the woods, Damy finding me and then the other man.

"You okay?" he asked me.

I kept quiet, I was terrified, he's going to hurt me, he's kidnapped me! I started crying, then another man with brown hair entered the room,

His eyes widened when he seen me,

"Damon who's this? Why's she here? Whys she crying? What have you done?" he asked.

"Ah Stefan, this is a little girl if you hadn't noticed, found her alone in the woods, she's been unconscious for a few hours, just woke up then, I was just about to ask why she is crying until you rudely interrupted us, and not everything Is always my doing brother," Damon explained, taking a sip of the drink in his hand.

The 'Steffy' guy came towards me and I backed away,

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," he tried to reassure me.

He looked at Damon, confused and worried.

"So... are you ready to tell me why you're crying?" Steffy guy asked a few minutes later. I didn't reply, I just kept looking at the wall.

"Okay... whats your name?" he asked.

I didn't reply, why are they asking me so many questions,

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Instead of ignoring him again, I nodded slightly, and Steffy nodded aswell,

"Okay... I will get you something that you can eat," Steffy said then he stood up and went into another room.

Damy came and sat down in the arm chair, sipping his drink and looking at me in curiosity.

"Bella," I murmured quietly, but Damy surprisingly heard it.

"Who's Bella?" he asked me.

"Me. My names Bella," I mumbled.

He smiled,

"Ah, an Italian name,"

I didn't know what he meant by that so I just kept quiet.

Steffy soon came back with a cheese sandwich for me,

He put it in front of me,

"Thank you," I whispered.

He smiled at me,

"Your welcome," he replied.

I didn't touch my sandwich, I was too scared, I don't know exactly what I was scared of, but I was scared.

"Damon, erm.. come into the kitchen a minute," Steffy said after a few moments.

Damy raised his eyebrow but did so anyway. As soon as they left the room, I started eating my sandwich, it tasted amazing, I hadn't eaten in so long.

Suddenly the door opened again and Steffy and Damy came back in, I dropped my sandwich back on the plate hoping they wouldn't see.

"Don't worry, you can eat it," Steffy said.

Without asking again, I started eating my sandwich again,

"Thank you," I repeated after I finished eating, which was quite a while later and he just smiled in return.