Chapter 23: My Other Half

"Keyeion the wedding starts at two and we are just on the interstate."

"Chill out bae." he held my hand. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." i said, still wearing the frown on my face. Rolling my eyes after looking at him for a while, i spoke. "I heard Toney cancel that offer she got with Tymani."

"Man i hate that bitch."

"Why?" i ask.

"She called me a loser just because i didnt wanna be her bodygaurd. And she was boujee as fuck."

"Doesn't matter to me.  Can you get her to show up at Toney's wedding? Please?"

He looked at me then back at the road. "No."

"Babe... Please."

"No."

"I'll suck your dick." i smiled.

"Ion care."

"Pleeeeaassseeeee.... You don't love me?" i gently trace my nails over my name he tattoed on his neck.

"Aite man.... Fuck." he mumbled and slapped my hands away. "Look what you did." he pointed at his pants.

"It's not even that much. It'll go down soon. But thank you babe." i leaned over and kissed his cheek.

He didn't answer, making me smile.

I was wearing a rose pink v-neck longsleeve dress that was knee length, had a wrap at the side since one side was shorter than the other and sucked onto my body, pairing it with the same color heel. My hair was done in a simple ponytail and my makeup was simple but instead of lipstick, i was wearing gloss and I had on gold accessories.

Keyeion and King were dressed alike and slightly complimenting me, wearing grey dress pants, white dress shirt neatly tucked into their grey dress pants, black shoe and grey vest. The tie they wore was tucked inside their vest and it was the same color as my dress. Their hair was neatly groomed and they had on gold accessories to complete their look.

I looked around at King seeing him toying with his bracelet.

"Babe do you have the photo of when we went to Greece and i was looking off at the hills from the balcony?"

"Yeah. I never deleted them." he handed me his phone.

I went in his gallery and scroll through all 35,000 photos. Most of them were of me either naked or on vacation. When i found it, i air dropped it to myself and just as i was about to hand him back his phone, a notification came up. Surprisingly, it was from a porn site. Why would Keyeion watch porn when I'm right here? Why would i even ask myself that question?

"Babe."

"Yah?" he glimpse at me then back at the road.

"Why were you watching porn?" i kept my voice down because King had a sharp ear.

"Fuck." he exhaled.

"Daddy mommy say no fuck. Mommy daddy say-"

"King i heard." i gritted. "Keyeion." i spoke sternly.

"My bad. Sheesh. But i just wanted to see something. That's all. No harm."

"Make sure your lie add up."

"I'm not lying. What you think I'm lying for? It's the truth."

"Whatever. Just hurry up cause its almost 1:30."

"I hope you ain't mad. Cause that was just the truth."

"I'm not mad Key. I just wanted to know."