Scar? ( short chapter)

Unedited
(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N) you should head inside before your ankle monitor starts beeping." He suggested while pointing at my annoying tracker.
I hopped down from the big tree and glared at Bakugou while walking towards the dorms.
"Bakugou did you really do that?" Confusion dripped from his voice.
"Tch I DONT HAVE OT ANSWER TO YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD" the explosive alpha screamed.
-A few moments later-
A few loud knocks interrupted my train of thought. I quickly get up to see who is bothering me now.
"O-oh Todoroki did you need something?"
"Kinda may I come in?" He responds in his regular monotone voice.
"Uh sure"
-
He walked in and immediately saw my painting on the wall. Judging from his expression he didn't peg me as a artist.
"That's a really good painting- anyway would you mind telling me about you scars?"
For only knowing him for a week this sure seemed different than his normal self, but not thinking into to much I told him.
*Flash Back*
"K-Kacchan stop it" the small broccoli pleaded.
"HA YOU'RE JUST A QUIRKLESS  LOSER" Kacchan screeched.
I saw Kacchan throwing Izuku around like a rag doll. It was absolutely terrifying, so I tried to protect though we both didn't have quirks at that time. Being as quick as I could be I rushed between the two boys, and that's when it happened.. Kacchan landed his hand on my stomach.. he created explosion and I was in the hospital for weeks... Eventually I mostly recovered and my parents took me out to a movie to celebrate. When the movie ended we didn't realize it was going to be so dark... and then we heard noises, noise of humans suffering. My mom decided to check it out while my dad and I stayed back, and that was the last time I ever saw her. ( you know the rest I'm not writing it again:) )
*End of flash back*
"So how did you get your scar?"
"Oh mine?.... "
"It-it's okay you don't have to tell me" i anxiously mumbled.
"No no you told me how you got yours I must say how I got mine.......My mom has called my left side unbearable and proceeded to poor boiling water on my face" he said with a bit of emotions seeping through his usual monotone attitude.

- sorry I haven't updated in a while I went to Amat and Ive just had some busy weeks 😅-