Stop.

(Unedited) after letting this sit here for a week I forgot to put a possible trigger warning, whoops)

Suddenly a familiar scent pulled me out of my trance.
"I..... I can't do this..."
-
His fingers dug into my wrists

"Bakugou!"

He looked down at me like a hungry wolf, and I was his prey. His hands gripped tighter onto my wrist like shackles of lust, and his knee forced its way between my legs.

"nonononononogetoffgetoffgetoffBakugoupleaze!!"

"Knowing Todoroki gave you a hickey really pisses me off, maybe as a response I should mark you head to toe to show him your mine."
He growled from the bottom of his throat, then after that everything felt like a blur.

-Time Skip-

While panting heavily, I slammed the door, me knees were shaking and I was trying to calm myself down.

"C-call Mr.Aizawa..."

"(Y/N) What's wrong??"
Izu frantically turned around, his eyes flooded with concern.

Before I could speak, there was a loud boom from outside the door.

Oh fuck

"Izu call Mr. Aizawa!!! There's an alpha in rut"

Izuku practically sprung up from his seat and grabbed his phone, dialing Mr Aizawa in a matter of seconds.

"Mr Aizawa! There's a alpha in rut!!"

Some inaudible noise could be heard from the phone.

"(Y/N) who is it?" Izu cupped the speaker and whispered.

".....Ka- I mean Bakugou"

A few seconds later Mr Aizawa was basically in the dorms trying to restrain the wild boy.

He eventually managed to get Bakugou with the help of Midnight.

-Time Skip-

Geez I didn't think sitting in an office could be so never racking

"So let me get this straight, Bakugou got into your locked room while you're in heat and tried to fuck you and that's how he got into rut?
Aizawa questioned with an exasperated sigh.

".....yeah that's pretty much it"

"And so why don't you take suppressants?"

...I swear I looked at him as if he was Mineta

"Wells that's because you and your marry gang of jackasses confiscated my shit when you brought me to this hellhole."

-
———
Holy fuck, This book is almost to 20k reads. That's amazing thank you guys so much for reading!!

Oh and I get lots a comments saying my writing is amazing and my stories are great (thank you btw) , I just wanted to let y'all know. I almost failed most of my writing classes... so uh yeah school system sucks ass -3-