Your royal bitchyness

You know the drill, unedited, (y/n)s POV

"And so why don't you take suppressants?"

...I swear I looked at him as if he was Mineta

"Wells that's because you and your marry gang of jackasses confiscated my shit when you brought me to this hellhole."

"Y/N,That is no way to talk to your teacher"

"We saved you remember. The lov members where probably planning on using your quirk for the worst"

"..You saved me? You really think you fuckin saved me??!"

"I WAS GONNA LIVE MY LIFE ON THE STREETS IF IT WASNT FOR A VILLAIN THAT SAVED ME! YEAH THATS RIGHT A DAMN VILLAIN SAVED ME NOT SOME DUMBASS HERO WHOS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY, SO NO, YOU DIDNT"

And after I finally got that off my chest I stormed out without hearing a second more of his bullshit.

Small time skip

I walked around the school for what felt like hours

"I can't fuckin take it, I need out."

I clenched my fists in frustration and glanced down at my ankle monitor.

"Fuck it"

Looking for the nearest window, I took a deep breath and punched it, causing a loud shatter noise then I jump out and ran, ran as far as my legs could take me. My tracking device beeping seemed like it was screaming at me "go back" "go back" "go back" but I had only one thing in mind find dabi.....

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"...

————
Eyyy another short chapter cause I love making you guys wait and suffer