Chapter 3- harry

God, my life was shit. My 'hobby' was to beat up some guy that was annoying me, than as he comes back for revenge, he suddenly finds his girlfriend or boyfriend (A/N I don't judge), is mysteriously dating either me or one of my mates. It's like watching a hamster on a running wheel.

My life was turn up for school, fuck shit up, than leave.

' hey, harry.' Called my mate Niall, his blonde quiff the only part of him I could see at the present time.

'Over here mate' I yelled back.

He jogged over to me.

'You heard the news?' He asked a smirk creeping over his face.

'Nah, don't think so'

'There's a new girl, met her myself this morning on the bus' he said his thick Irish accent coming out as he revealed his gossip.

' and I care because?' I lazily responded.

'You give a shit because she's wearing no makeup, like a medium skirt, lovely hair, good figure, nice tits, looks rich to me and is quite a hottie.' Was his snappy reply.

I contemplated, did I want this girl that was obviously a bit of a weirdo, well compared to the girls at put school. I pulled my lip ring between my teeth.

'Tall?'

'About 5'7 I think.'

God, she sounded good.

'Virgin?'

'Not a clue' came the reply.

This sounded like a challenge, a hottie that may be unbroken? Hmmm....

'Tell me about when you met her' I said to Niall.

'Well if I'm honest with you, me and the lads weren't all that nice. We saw some hot girl we'd never seen before, and well we just went without thinking. I think we scared her. She had a nice voice though. Her names Lily.' He said looking slightly guilty.

'Why are you telling me, trying to set me up?'

'No cause, I think she's special, Courtney didn't try and kill her and even called the others of her. Courtney is basically putting herself between the rest of the school and this new girl, she's stopping the bullying that would have gone on.'

My mouth dropped. Courtney Rose was the most popular girl in all of Saint Peter and Mathew's secondary school. Although she never personally hurt anyone or there feelings, she never prevented it from happening, even if she was siting there watching.

Courtney was special herself. She never tried to make people like her, they just did. She never had to slather herself in makeup like the others to look nice, she looked pretty anyway. She made jokes and was easy to get along with, if she accepted you. Although she wasn't the prettiest, the funniest or even the sportiest in the school, she had boys dropping to the floor wherever she went.

she didn't have as many Instagram followers, as many ex-boyfriends or slutty clothes as your average popular girl. But everyone sure loved her. Even I, the person who has feelings for absolutely no one, liked her, if she wanted to, I'd give her a shot.

But I wasn't that interested in Courtney. I don't think she knows me anyway.

Niall was still looking at me, expecting my answer.

'Are you saying that I hook up with the new chick.'

'No, I'm saying look at her, watch her and if you like what you see, well maybe you can give her a try.'

'Are you talking about a relationship.' I asked him, shocked at his idea.

'Yes Harry, me and the lads are in agreement, your womanising game was fun while it lasted but now we thinks it time you find yourself a proper girl.'

'I don't want to settle down and have a family Horan. You know that, I like making money from street racing and having any women I want at the touch of a button, and then at the touch of that button once more, poof, there gone.' I emphasised the word poof by bowing my hands in front of me as though something was exploding.

' just look at her, she's 10W and in J.K Rowling, name of lily.' He said wistfully as he got up and made his way back to our form room.

This girl was all I could think about during my Spanish and maths lessons. No, I told myself. I don't want some random girl from god knows where, I don't care how Courtney treats her or how nice her figure is. I am Harry Styles, I don't have time for that kind of shit.

As I left the school I noticed a girl. A tall girl. A girl with lovely hair, it fell down her back into a sharp point. This girl had a nice figure. She was pretty, not exactly perfect, but pretty damn hot. She had a white satchel slung over one shoulder and she was scrolling through something on her phone.

She suddenly swung round and started walking up the road towards the bus stop.

I have time to kill, so I followed her. A large double decker bus, the number 96 , was making its way down the road, another student flagged it down and about a dozen or so girls got on.

I Walked behind her, to a seat at the back of the bus.

' Can you not.' Some girl who she had nudged with her satchel rudely said to Lily as she tried to manoeuvre herself to the back of the bus.

She carried on walking, brave I thought. She stopped, so I sat two rows in front of her, she got out her earphones but as she did so the girl from earlier, I think I messed with her at one point, she looked vaguely familiar, snatched them and tossed them out the window.

'Next time you say sorry you stupid twat.' Said the girl and swung on her heel and retreated to her group of wolves, sorry I mean friends.

Lily looked completely deadpan. She just nodded than carried on scrolling on her phone.

She looked like she was getting of about four stops later, shit, I can't let her get away to easily.

' Lara' I called at her.

She looked up at me with a puzzled face.

'Shit sorry, erm it's lily isn't it?'

Well this was going well.

' hi' she said timidly, for the first time she looked me properly in the eyes, her eyes were a perfect crystal blue, with a deep sea coloured outline. Although Niall said she didn't wear makeup, you could see a smudge of eyeshadow and and her eyes were surrounded by perfect mascara covered lashes.

She took my breath away.

It's not that she was particularly beautiful, but there was something about her.

'Im Harry and d'ya wanna meet me during lunch.'

What the feck did I just say? I never asked girls on dates. Ever.

'Erm, no thanks.' She said quietly playing with the hand gel on her bag and staring intently at the small pink bottle.

'You don't say no to Harry damned Styles.' I said getting closer to her, so close I could smell her strawberries and cream body spray, the smell of innocence basically.

My jaw was clenched and my fists were tightening, she looked really scared.

'Im really sorry, I....just...errrr.....don't think so, but thanks anyway and errr bye then, harry.'

She basically sprinted away From me and out the bus.

Well that relationship idea is gone, just like her. I was almost willing to give it a shot too, but not after that injury to my ego.

I slumped back into my chair and looked at the floor. It was than I noticed a name tag had fallen of her bag as she messed with the hand gel. Lily Bailey, if read. Bailey where did I recognise that name from?

****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Anyway double update, the story's is at least starting to get interesting! May update again, not too sure. Tell me if your liking it or not! Sorry for mistakes!

~ xxLucyxxx