Chapter 4- Harry

After the Lily incident I slept with four different girls, than once they bored me, It was hasta la vista baby.

I saw her round school, always on her own, but as the days past, I noticed others boys were starting to watch. I always gave them a quick hit or nut punch, just to tell them she's not interested.

Niall has said to me at least once everyday-

' just talk to her normally, or just watch from afar or something, if she interests you, don't let her get away.'

But I still can't decide if I want her or not. No, I kept telling myself, but she's like a magnet. The more you try and pull apart the stronger the bond gets and the more I think about her.

Fuck it, she's not that good, the next hot girl I see, I'm going to ask out.

Courtney Rose rounded the corner.

I can make you happy.' I whispered in he ear.

'Thats what they all say' she replied.

She really was a seasoned professional, she had me getting hot under the collar just by saying that one phrase. I grabbed her elbow and marched her outside. It was easier to talk away from the others.

'Listen, let's try it out, we might fall, we might fly, but you never know until you jump.' It surprised even me, these wise sentiments being told to none other than Courtney Rose. I could already see it becoming a tumblr post.

'One shot Styles, I'm giving you one shot.'

As least she did know my name.

' well, I'd better make it count'

With that a grabbed her hand and ran out the school gates.

I knew as well as she did this wasn't real, I was to become just another name of people who fell for her, dated for a week and is dumped. But I really didn't care, I just wanted a fling, she was that fling and she may just be the one I'm looking for to fill that Lily shaped hole in my life.

We ran off to a local café and sat and ate hot chocolate and cookies. She made some jokes and talking was easy around her.

I couldn't get over the way she looked. Her long, natural brown hair was being held back by a white flower crown. The ombré tips just reaching the middle of her back. Her eyes looked at you in a way you can't describe, like she was reading your mind. Her nicely shaped, green oval eyes with her champagne coloured eyeshadow. The way her mascara was on in a clumpy, not trying to hard look. The way when she laughed her eyes crinkled and how her little button nose was so cute, it made you want to reach out and tickle it. As I said, perfect.

She had everything, she was head of year 10, hockey and netball captain, pretty,had an amazing figure and flat yet not too skinny stomach, everyone loved her, she never got into trouble, she had things everyone wanted, iPhones, bags, shoes, clothes, you name it she had it.

No one knew anything personal about her, because they didn't care, almost as if she was a barbie doll with no feeling. That's how she was treated but it never seemed to bother her.

We talked for hours, until school kids started pouring in. I didn't notice any of them, I didn't care. When the talking started to slow down, that moment came, I was eyeing up her perfectly round, full, soft lips. So tempting..... I started leaning forward. So did she. I closed my eyes. So did she. My hands held her cheeks as our lips collided. We were in our own little world, just the two of us, we got up and left, looking for somewhere more private.

We couldn't go to my house, I lived with 4 other boys, so that was out the window. Neither of us had much money, so we couldn't rent a hotel room. I tried suggesting her house but she didn't seem to keen, she probably lived with her parents.

In the end we gave in, the lust and energy we felt earlier and subsided and now guilt was eating me alive.

This is not how you treat a girl, kiss her and pretend you love her. But only because I was trying to satisfy my friends, myself and forgot any dreams I ever had of that perfect couple, where we'd sit watching disney films, take cute couple photos and, no. I stopped my trail of thoughts, don't start thinking like that. Bloody Niall and his stupid ideas. Damn him, and the others, and lily and feck this, even Courtney.

I stopped walking halfway down the high street we had been wandering down, with no apparent place where we were going.

'Listen, this isn't going to work Courtney, let's pretend it never happened, okay?'

Confusion and hurt registered in her eyes for a split second before she went back to her famous oh so bright smile.

'Yeah,yeah. Don't worry about it man! See you round!'

She sounded fine but something was defiantly wrong about this situation.

She shouldn't be so calm and relaxed. Twenty minutes ago, we were going to have sex for gods sake. Oh, well that isn't my problem, her life's so perfect anyway, to finally have a problem in her life would probably be good for her.

Some hurdle for her to jump, just so she's more normal and her life isn't so easy and such a dream.

I wandered of towards my house. To think and possibly have a few drinks, who knows.

*************************************

Authors note

Hey triple update!!! Hope your enjoying it! Please comment and like!

~Lucyyyyyyy xx