♡T w e n t y f o u r♡

Today is their private stage and I'm all ready. I'm only wearing a simple black tshirt and black jeans pairing it with denim jacket and my white sneakers.

I went outside of my room amd saw my mom is dressed up also. Chanwoo was supposed to buy two tickets to me and mom but Hanbin already bought me before Chanwoo did so he just bought one for my mom.

"Let's go eomma?" I cling into her arms.

My mom nodded and we went out of the house.

I texted Joo that I'm on my way and she said she's already there.

"I'll just park my car you go out now you said your friend is waiting for you already" My mom said as we arrived.

"Ne eomma" I went out of the car and went to the main entrance. When i saw Joo i ran and went to her.

"Omo where did you came? I didn't saw you!" Joo laughed.

"Oh sorry i just went there" I pointed the parking lot and she nodded.

"Let's go buy some merch!!" Joo excitedly said and pulled me.

There's a lot of fans already and almost all of them are wearing red.

Sadly I will not gonna meet Hanbin until the end of their event because he's pretty busy right now preparing and i texted him earlier and he said they are taking their last rehearsal.

"Do you already have a konbat?" Joo said while looking at the merchandise.

"Yeah" I took out my konbat from my tote bag and she smiled.

"Okay I'm gonna buy one and also their photo cards!" Joo giggled.

My phone vibrated and when i check its a text from Hanbin.

From Hanbinie:

Are you here already?

To Hanbinie:

Yeah but I'm still outside.

From Hanbinie:

Go inside already.

I was about to reply back when he suddenly called me. I quickly answered the call and sighed.

"Go inside now" He said.

"Wait okay? My friend is still buying some merch and my mom is already inside"

"My manager will give you an ID pass to you and to your mom and also to your friend later after the event okay? Go inside already its about to start"

"Araso araso"

"I love you"

I smiled and was about to say I love you too but i remembered Joo is with me.

"Me too bye fighting!!" And i ended the call.

"Who's that?" Joo said. She already bought konbat and the photo card.

"Its my mom she's inside and waiting for us already let's go" I smiled and we went inside now.

Hanbin pick our seat and our seat is pretty near the stage. When i spotted my mom we quickly went to her direction and sit down.

"What took you so long?" My mom said.

"Sorry eomma" She just nodded and gave me her iced tea drink.

"Hello Mrs. Jung I'm Jugyeong, Hee Ju's friend and co worker" Joo introduce and bowed politely to my mom.

"Oh! Hello there its nice to meet you" My mom smiled.