♡T h i r t y T h r e e♡

Its been a week already and Mr. Yang already announced our relationship in public. The fans warmly accepted it and they cheered and support us when they saw the news and that made me relief to the good news.

"Hanbin.."

I rested my head on his shoulder as he hug me tight.

"I'm bored"

"Where do you want to go?" He put the strands of my hair at the back of my ear.

"Han river? Or is it too public?"

"I'm fine with that. Let's go?" I smiled and nodded.

We went out and headed to the han river. The weather today is nice and that made me felt excited to bike around the park.

So that's our plan. We rented a bike but we argued for a minute because he wants us to use the couple bike but i insisted that we can just have individual bike.

"You don't know how to ride a bike don't you? That's why you want the couple bike?" I smirked as i teased him. I can see his grumpy face that made me chuckled.

"I know how to ride! Alright let's rent two individual bike" He was still grumpy as he pay for our rent.

"Where do you wanna go first?"

"Let's just follow the bike trail!" I smiled excitedly and start paddling on my bike.

"Yah Hee Ju wait up!" He groaned as he tried to catch up on me. I laughed and paddled faster. The cold breeze of air is so refreshing and that made me more happier.

"Let's rest for a minute" I stopped as i enjoy the view of han river right beside us.

"I'm glad that you decided we rest for a bit" Hanbin was panting so hard as he sweats a lot. He looks like he just went to a sauna.

"What happened to you?" I laughed as i took out my towel and wipe his sweats on his face.

"Why are you so fast?" He glared at me that made me laughed again.

"Because I'm not slow?" I smirked and move his hair away from his sweaty forehead.

"Tss" He look away.

"Hey you look good when your forehead is exposed. Try fixing your hair like this alright?" I smiled as i look at his face.

"What if i don't want to?"

My smile faded "Then i will throw you to the han river right now"

"Really? You think you can do it?" a playful smirk appeared on his lips. He holds my hand and pulled me closer beside him.

"Yes! I will call bobby, jinhwan, chanwoo, donghyuk, junhoe and yunhyeong to help me throw you off the river!!!"

"Alright. Throw me then" He tilted his head,annoying me.

"Let's go back now. We went too far already" I glare at him and started paddling.

"Now who's annoyed now?" He chuckled and catch up on me.

Its already 5 pm when we got back to the park and my feet hurts because we went to the other side of the river without realizing it! Its too far away from the park already.

"Let's buy some chicken and rabokki" He interwined our hands as went to buy some food.

"Where's the others by the way?" I munch on the tteokkboki.

"I don't know. They probably doing their own business" His eyes are fixed on my lips and later he grab some tissue and wipe the stain beside my lips.