♡T w e n t y s i x♡

A/N: Hello I'm back!!! I'm sorry if  it took a while since I'm also busy with school. Anyways let's all trust to Hanbin and everything will be fine. Thank you for waiting! Ot7 forever!  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"I'm sooo tired!!" Seojun yawned and stretch out his hands.

I lazily check out the files on the computer checking if all of it was saved.

Suddenly the door opened loudly as Joo entered with a big smile plastered on her face.

"You know that were going to pay that door if you broke it right?" Wooseok said.

"I'm sorry!! I was just so happy!! Bambam of got7 just smiled at me!!! Can't you believe it!?!?" Joo squealed.

"Jeez i thought something came up or something" Seojun frowned and lay his head on his computer desk.

"That's great" I smiled. She was just like me when i firsy saw day6.

"I know right!?!" Joo sat beside me.

"Oh by the way what happened yesterday?? Did you met them?" Joo asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"What a bummer i didn't saw them yesterday because of the sudden emergency" She sighed.

"What's the emergency by the way?" I asked.

"My mom is sick and the only one in the house is my younger brother but he don't know what to do since he was only 8 years old that's when he called me and i immediately went back home"

I nodded. I suddenly feel worried.

"Is she okay now?"

"Yep! But she still needs to rest so yeah" Joo nodded.

_____________________

My work shift is done. I went out of the building already and texted Hanbin that I'm on my way home.

From Hanbinie:

I wish i can walk you home but we have a meeting right now...

To Hanbinie:

Its okay! I can just walk home. Take care there!

From Hanbinie:

Be home safetly. I love you.

To Hanbinie:

I love you too.

I sighed and started walking. My stomach is growling and realized i skip launch earlier so i decided to go to downtown to buy some food.

I'm now at the tteokboki stall eating on a small table while observing the people buying some foods and chatting with their friends and lovers.

My phone suddenly buzzed that made me check on my phone and saw 30+ unread message from.. Hello Children group chat?

I opened the group chat and read their convos.

Yoyo: Hello Childrenn!!!

ChanUwU: Hyung.. Why are you like this.

JunhOE: Another group chat? Damn i have lots of it already bye idiots.

Junhoe left the group.

Yoyo added Junhoe to the group.

Yoyo:Don't leave pabo.

Bobby: You guys are loud.

Dongdong: Gonna mute this group.

JunhOE: Whatever.

Jinani: Shut up.