♡T w e n t y N i n e♡

A/N: Our exam is near and i haven't study yet lmao. Anyways enjoy reading! Sorry for the slow update : (

I woke up into a soft bed. I slowly look around and the surroundings isn't familiar to me. Where am I!?! I remembered what happened earlier...

I suddenly feel nervous and was about to stand up but i just realized that my hands are tied into the bed and also my feet.

"Oh your finally awake"

I turned around and saw a familiar guy..

Seojun.

"S-seojun!? W-hy.. Are you doing this to me??" I started crying.

"Why am i doing this to you?" Seojun chuckled and sit down on the bed that made me move away until i felt the board of the bed.

"Simple. I like you Hee Ju" He smiled but that smile made me more nervous.

"What the? How do you say that you like me when your doing all this fuck up-"

I stopped when he slap me real hard.

"Don't talk back!! You bitch" He growled.

Tears started to flow down on my cheeks. I look down and stared at my feet all tied up with a rope.

"Hanbin is probably on his way here let's wait him before i start this fun game" Seojun smirked.

"Seojun??"

A familiar voice echoed in the living room. I look up and glance at the door.

"Oh there you are- Oh you already caught her?"

My eyes widened and i furrowed my eyebrows when i saw Jugyeong.

"J-Joo?"

Joo glance at me and smiled.

"Hi Hee Ju" after she said hi to me her smile immediately faded.

"Y-your part of this too?!" I closed my fist as i tried to maintain my anger but i can't.

"Uhm.. Yes?" She laughed.

"Why!? I- I thought we were friends-"

"Oh cut the bullshit. I only became close with you because I thought I'm gonna be close now with Hanbin but at the end i didn't and your stealing Hanbin from me! When i first saw you ride inside Hanbin's car i got so upset! I already know something is going on between you two and i  fucking hate it!" She went closer to me and pulled my hair that made me groaned in pain.

"So seojun and i got a plan together. I don't care if we are that crazy as long as the one we love is gonna be ours" Joo smirked and glance at Seojun who is staring at me.

*Buzzed! Buzzed!*

We all glance at the door when suddenly the door bell kept ringing.

"That must be Hanbin!" Joo smiled happily.

"Be quiet or else I'm gonna end your life here or there" Joo glared at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Seojun its up to you" She walk away and closed the door.

Seojun went to the door and locked it. My heart beats so fast and I'm already sweating because of nervousness.

"Shall we start?" He smirked and started to unbotten his shirt.

"Hel-" He shut my mouth.

"But first let me cover your mouth first. Don't shout or else I'm going to be very rough on you" Seojun warned me as he covered my mouth with a handkerchief.