Football

The school's first football game of the season was coming up soon.

Usually, Ludwig avoided these kinds of things. He was athletic and all, but the thought of being surrounded by a bunch of annoying jocks didn't appeal to him. Somehow though, this year Gilbert influenced him to give the football team a try.

The main reason Lud agreed was to make sure his brother didn't do anything dumb. He knew Gil just wanted to show off in front of all the girls. Mostly for Elizabeta, who showed up to all the home games.

Ludwig and Gilbert were both pretty strong and fit, so the coach had no problem with them joining. He said they'd make a great addition to the team.

It was a few minutes into a practice that Ludwig noticed him. He and Gil had been practicing their throws for part of their warm-up. Lud was about to chuck the ball to his brother when something caught his eye. He turned his head slightly to see a familiar, slender-framed readhead.

Pretty Boy.

Feliciano saw that Ludwig had noticed him watching their practice. Pretty Boy gave him a big smile, which made Lud's cheeks burn. He quickly turned away and threw the football back to Gilbert.

Although Pretty Boy left practice soon after that, all Lud could think about for the rest of the night was Feliciano had come to practice to see him.

* * * * *

12:06 am

Ludwig groaned and rolled over in bed. Why couldn't he sleep? Why couldn't his mind shut the hell up for once? Knowing he wouldn't be getting to sleep any time soon, Lud got up and turned on his computer. He clicked on the search bar to go to his tumblr blog or something, but hesitated. What did Pretty Boy say his name was again? Feliciano Vargas? His fingers were already ahead of him as he typed in the boy's name and pressed 'enter'.

The first link that came up was for a tumblr blog. Ludwig clicked on it and explored Feli's account. Turns out he ran quite a popular blog. A popular yaoi blog that is.

Still, he figured scrolling through it for a few minutes wouldn't hurt. Maybe he could learn more about this boy that made him feel so strange inside...

Sorry this took so long! School has been poo and my phone was broken for a while...

Anyway, thanks for all your support so far! Hopefully I'll be able to update more often soon :3