Introduction

I want to give a shout out to @Chicoswonder for making this awesome cover! Thanks! Very much appreciated:)

Introduction

I do NOT want to be answering these questions a hundred times over. Please please please, read this introduction so that you don’t get confused while reading the story.

This is an Alternate Reality for The Alpha Meets The Rogue—yes, I did another one, sue me. If you don’t want to read it, all is well. Just skip it over. Writing this does not mean I am going to slow down the updates for my other stories. I am writing this as a present for a close friend of mine here on Wattpad who loves Dylan and Leila.

This Alternate Reality starts off in October. Leila is 15 (she turned 15 in May) and Dylan is 18 (he turned 18 in July).

If you read In Between Two Alphas, which is the first in the series, then you know that when a shifter turns 16, he kind of goes through a rebellious phase because of their Wolf. That is why Layton, Zev, and the rest of the boys were held back one year.

In this story, the same thing goes. Dylan, Jace, John—they’re all 18 and seniors. Eric will be 16 (his birthday was in April) and a sophomore just like Leila. He already went through the phase thing.

Dylan will behave how I imagine 18 year old Dylan would behave. Leila will behave how I image 15 year old Leila would behave. Jace will behave how I imagine 18 year old Jace would behave. Eric will behave how imagine a 16 year old Eric would behave. Jake will appear a lot in this story—what with it being an Alternate Reality. Jake will behave how I imagine a 15 year old would behave. So on and so forth—you get the idea.

They will be themselves, same things that went on during that time will go on during this time. This will only be between 10-13 chapters long. The story will be about Dylan and Leila and how things would have been if they had met in high school. That is the plot of the story.

Phew… Okay, now all that is left to say is—I hope you enjoy!