2

the next day.

i wake up to the calming sound of rain drops on my window. i get up and remember what happened yesterday. i wonder where he could be.

i go to a cafe near my apartment to have breakfast, maybe drink coffee and do some sketching. after getting my meal, i sit down next to a window. i take out my sketchbook and think of what to draw. i started sketching. i just went with my gut and drew something. after an hour, i realize that i have only drawn a pair of eyes. i don't know why but they seem so familiar. i sigh taking a bite of my sandwich looking at the window. the rain starts to get heavier. i was just staring until i see a familiar figure holding an umbrella. oh my god. it's the handsome stranger.

after seeing him, i suddenly realize. he's the one in my drawing. those are his beautiful eyes.

i watch him as his tall figure opens the door of the cafe making the little bells ring. i approach him and ask him if he wants so sit with me. he said yes.

me: so um i didn't get to know your name
him: it's kim namjoon
me: oh u-um my name is park chun hei.
him: well nice to meet you chun hei.

we spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. we talked and talked until the rain stopped.

him: the rain stopped.
me: yes it did.
him: i really have to be somewhere. i hope to meet you again :)

he left and i didn't even get to ask for his number. hmph.

to be continued..