3

the next day.

i decided to stay home and wrap my body in blankets today because i don't really feel like going out.

i ordered pizza for myself and sat down on my couch with soft blankets around me . i wanted to finish my drawing of namjoon so i took out my sketchbook . as i was sketcking his nose, it started raining. i suddenly remember our first encounter. i look at my sketchbook and blush.

i just kept thinking about him till the doorbell rang. it must be the pizza. i stood up and went to the door. when i opened the door, i got surprised. it's him!

him: chun hei! here's youre order:)
me: o-oh you're here um let me just pay. *chuckles nervously*
*THUNDER*
me: AHHHHH!
him: are you okay?
me: yes i'm fine. :)

i said i was fine but i suddenly fainted.

i woke up the next day on my bed. it was quite sunny. i suddenly remembered bits of what happened. i fainted. i look at my nightstand and notice a sticky note and water.

chun hei, hope you're ok. make sure to drink water:)
- kim namjoon

awwwww! now i'm blushing. but shit. i still didn't get his number. damn it!
i went to the living room and saw another sticky note next to my sketchbook.

nice drawing ;)
- kim namjoon

to be continued...

MDKSNKFBWKDBWK I-