The start of progression

Beginning Log:

Two months ago while traveling deep in space, I came upon this planet the natives call Etheria. At first glance they seemed primitive, reminded me of the middle ages on Earth, except they had magic, and it was real. The way I see it, magic plays an important role in supporting the life on Etheria by using the Runestones that are placed within different regions of the planet. Although it's fascinating to learn that magic exist, I'm always interested in the technology. 

Although Etheria has tech, it does not seem to be intergraded within their culture. In fact, the only places on this planet with advanced tech is the Horde and the kingdom of Dryl. The Horde seems to have started a war with the natives by destroying the eco life on the planet by digging up the ground for resources and bases and attacking with big poisonous machines. The other place with technology seems to be the kingdom of Dryl. It's located on the edge of a cliff, which if I were to build a kingdom would not be such a good place to build. It seems the only reason Dryl has any tech to begin with is because of it's ruler, or Princess, Entrapta has a crazy obsession with technology of any caliber. Although she's bad at social interactions, at least she isn't trying to hurt the planet unlike the Horde. 

I'm rather glad that i've come across someone who has an interest in technology like me. Makes me feel... welcome? Not to sure that's the right word, but nonetheless I'm happy. Of course Entrapta wasn't the first Princess I had encountered, that person being Glimmer, the princess of Brightmoon, but Entrapta was the one I had the most interest in. Her interest in technology was so great that I made the proposal to stay in her kingdom while I'm on Etheria and offered myself as her lab partner. Thankfully she agreed to my proposal, not only would she have a lab partner for the first time (she was very thrilled by the notion), but I could learn more about the modern tech on Etheria and learn more about this "First One's Tech" she's currently studying. And as an added bonus for me, I would get to know Entrapta better on a personal level, and I rather like that idea. 

End log. 

Notes:

This is the beginning of something I hope will be good. Hope you like this.