Sleepy Morning

Warning: Little to medium bit of smutty thoughts. 

It was the morning after me and Entrapta had gone to Mystacor to relax in the steam grotto. We had a great time there just sitting and talking about space, it was really fun. But my mind lingered. I had realized that my body was aroused when Entrapta got next to me and when I noticed that our thighs were touching, along with our shoulders because we were that physically close. I was wondering what this meant. Was I having romantic feelings, or was my body just reacting to a viable sexual mate? I was thinking about it so much until I fell asleep and still thought about it when I woke up. 

The morning was generally the same, except for one factor. I walked down the hall in my day clothes just like yesterday towards the kitchen area. I walked into the room but to my surprise, Entrapta wasn't there. Everyday I've come into the kitchen and Entrapta was at a table either waiting for food or already eating it. I looked around the room with no Entrapta insight. The only ones in the room was the tall five limbed cleaning robot and the robot butler that I see everyday in the halls. I figured that Entrapta probably skipped breakfast and was in her lab. I escorted myself through the inside maze and made my way to Entrapta's lab. I put in the code and the doors opened. No one was inside. Where was Entrapta? The last place she could be was likely her bedroom. 

I went towards Entrapta's room. Entrapta's door was a dark gray with a slight shade of purple. (Go figure.) Entrapta's door was unlike any door I've seen, having a pressure plate instead of a normal door knob. I step on the pressure plate to open the door and walk through then off the second one inside the room to close the door. Entrapta's room was large for a bedroom but I guess she needs the space because she had a bunch of gadgets and mechanical parts scattered around. This was actually my first time in her room, mostly because I considered her lab to be her room since she's in there 24/7. 

Her bed had a purple wood frame (like everything here) with each corner having a tall column all connected at the top like a picture frame. The bed had a cloth covering the top of the columns, and below was a mattress with a purple haired girl covered in a large blanket with her head on a enormous white pillow that seemed bigger than possibly needed. 

The girl was Entrapta, with her hair coming out of each part of the blanket. Standing from here Entrapta clearly had a case of bedhead. I wonder why she hadn't woken up. I noticed her (you guessed it) purple table drawer next to her bed with a smashed device on top of it. My guess is she crushed her alarm clock with her hair when it went off and she kept on sleeping. She was likely so comfortable from sleeping that she didn't want to get out of bed so she smashed her alarm clock. Kinda cute in a destructive way. She was very adorable with her sleeping face in her pillow and her body under her blanket. Why do I keep thinking these things? Just forget it Thomas. 

Should I wake her? She'd likely want to be awake so I decided to take the action. I yanked her blanket from atop her body and said aloud "Entrapta wake up. It's after eight o'clock." When I took off the blanket I noticed Entrapta was wearing a white t-shirt that wasn't fully covering her torso and a pair of neon pink shorts. She was actually wearing pajamas like everyone else does when they sleep. I just figured she wore the same thing all the time, even her hair wasn't in it's normal twin tails, they were spread about. Even after taking off her blanket and announcing my presence, Entrapta just kept on sleeping. 

My mind kept going on about how crazy cute Entrapta is with her sleeping on her bed. Her face being at peace, her arms together with her hands closed and her hair just spread out across the bed. Her clothes were also appealing. Seeming to me what a girl would wear to bed. Her shirt wasn't covering her stomach and with her sleeping there it just drove my mind crazy with thoughts of touching her smooth stomach. Her legs looked smooth too. Although she was short her longs were long for her body and they were nice. My mind was nuts to keep thinking that way. Just stop brain. Stop. 

As I looked across her body I followed a thread of her hair that went down her body to her pelvis. Wait. It wasn't just at her groin, her hair was between her legs. My first thought was that she masturbated with her prehensile hair. I guess it looked that way from the spot her hair was in and I could be wrong. Hoped I was wrong because this is feeling pervy now just looking at her. Time to wake her. 

I decided to touch her cheek to wake her. "Entrapta. Entrapta. Entrapta. Entrapta." I repeated her name while I kept touching her face with my finger. Her head moved a little, she must be waking up. "tu.." She started to mumble. Not the desired response I wanted. "tu... tu..." What was she mumbling? Tu.. something. What begins with T? Tech, tool, tube? What's on her mind? "tu... ta..." I want to wake her but I want to know what she's thinking. 

"tu... Thomas." ....... WHAAAT?!?! 

I screamed in my head. Did She just mumble my name?! What could that imply?! Maybe she's saying my name because I'm her lab partner! But this could imply... NO! I shouldn't think it. But my mind did anyway. What if she's saying my name because she masturbated to me? What if I was on her mind so her hair reacted to her thoughts and did what came naturally. I hate that I'm thinking this way about my friend! My face had little to no expression when these thoughts went through my mind except for my eyes dilating while looking at Entrapta. 

Her eyes opened. She shot straight up. "Morning Thomas." She said morning with drowsiness in her voice. I composed myself quickly. "Morning Entrapta." I replied back. Entrapta spoke. " Not that I don't enjoy your company but what are you doing in my room?" I answered her question. "You weren't in the kitchen like always so I came to check on you. Also You're gonna need a new alarm clock." "What happened to my alarm clock?" "My guess is you smashed it when it went off and you went back to sleep." "Oh, well, good thing I have a bunch of extra's in my closet. Sometimes when I need some parts I scavenge my alarm clock." "Well now that you're awake, I'm gonna get breakfast and wait on you for a change." "Alright. I'll see you momentarily." 

I left her room and walked through the inside maze. I can't believe I just looked at Entrapta in such a lusty way. What is with me? If anything it doesn't make sense that I didn't get morning wood from that experience like I did at Mystacor. Might as well just get breakfast and see how the day goes. 

Notes: 

Thanks for reading. Aroused yet. HA! Wonder what I'll do next. Guess ya'll are just gonna have to figure out. I will be thinking about it through the day.