Lunch Talk

Trying science talk and sorry if I mess with the world lore this is difficult. 

I decided to wait at the kitchen table for Entrapta instead of getting food right away. I just thought that we should go to the lab together instead of waiting for the other person. I was glad to be by myself for a moment and collect my thoughts. I was just in her room thinking she pleasured herself while thinking about me. That felt so wrong to think so inappropriately, but maybe I shouldn't think of it as wrong, it was natural after all. Being aroused by girls and thinking lewd thoughts about girls was normal for guys, I just have to keep it under control and PG-13 for most of the time. 

Eventually Entrapta came strolling out of the hall to the table. She was carrying her gloves in her hair instead of just wearing them which was unusual because since she wore the same stained white shirt you would expect her to wear her gloves. Her hands were so small and cute. She sat down at the table across from me. 

"Morning again." I say in a cheery way. She doesn't respond. I snap my fingers. "Hey buddy. You there?" "I think I have muscle fatigue." She said back. "What makes you think that?" "I feel tired and wanna sleep." I saw what was happening. "You wanna keep sleeping." "I thought the sarcasm was implied. Yes I want to sleep." "Well how about after eating you go back to bed and see how you feel." She took a second to respond. "Good idea but I wanna check on my research with the First One's tech and see what we did wrong." "Whatever you say princess." 

"BOT!" She yelled. "Butler bot yeah you. Get over hear!" The bot came to life and strolled on over. It stood in front of the table between me and Entrapta. "Bot, get me a strawberry smoothie to start me today." Then I spoke before the bot had a chance to get away. "And I would like Toast with budder and jelly, and orange juice please." The bot buzzed off to go get us our breakfast. 

We were left alone just me and her. I thought we should talk instead of just sitting in silence, so I brought up a question I had yesterday to which I didn't get a answer. It was about Etheria having no sun. 

"Hey, can we chat?" I said. "Sure, it might wake me up." "Ok, so, remember I asked you why Etheria had no star to revolve around. I think I know why but I want to check with you first before telling." "Well Etheria is constantly rotating eastwards within a 22 hour period and after those 22 hours the planet will darken and when morning comes the moons light up the sky." What she said was clear, that's how the planet works. 

"Here's my thoughts. Etheria doesn't have a sun so it shouldn't be alive, and yet it is. My conclusion is that it's still alive because of the multiple runestones. The runestones are connected to the planet and give the multiple Princesses their elemental powers. Mermista controls water, Perfuma controls nature, and Frosta as I've heard controls ice. I think that because of the runestones's connection to the planet are the reason why Etheria exist at all." Entrapta responded. "Interesting, but what proof do you have of this?" "No real proof except when Perfuma's runestone was poisoned by the Horde and not only was the tree the runestone was imbedded in was dying but the plants around the tree were dying too. Even Perfuma's powers were weakened as if she ran out of charge like Glimmer does when using her powers too much. From what I've gathered this theory could stand on it's own with more proof supporting it." 

Those were my thoughts on the matter. I was hoping to be right but a theory can always be wrong even when it seems reasonable. Entrapta spoke back. "It's possible what you say is true and it would be great to figure out, but we don't have access to a runestone." "Well if we get the chance it would be great to actually try out my theory, see if I'm right." 

It was great to get my thoughts out and share them. My ideas were just cramped. Soon enough the butler robot came back with Entrapta's and my breakfast. Just looking at Entrapta's smoothie made me want it. 

Notes: 

I really need to have Entrapta talk more I think and be more expressive.