Romantic Hypothesis

We start heading towards the lab after finishing our food. While Entrapta wanted to look over our data from the other day, I had other things in mind, I told her while walking. "So, I know you want to look over our research, but there's a thing I wanna do with you so you can check over the data and I'll get my thing prepared." Entrapta looked at me with interest. "What exactly do you have planned?" "I wanna do a social experiment." "What kind?" "A kind that can only be done between two people. I think it would be fun." "I guess I can check on the data myself and then do your experiment later. But if I find something out that will tell us about how First One's tech power works we'll be doing that instead." "Of course." With that said I go to my room to get myself prepared. 

I had been thinking in the back of my head about my feelings toward Entrapta and decided to find out if these feelings were of romantic attraction or of natural hornyness. I had thought of doing it in a manner that Entrapta wouldn't foresee as being more than an experiment to her. I thought that I would put each other in multiple instances that couples would be in and see if I love Entrapta or if Entrapta loves me or both. I took my time and prepared a list of what we would be doing. The list included, hand holding, hugging, pinning against the wall, and dancing to music. These were common romantic tropes that I hoped would work. 

With my list in hand and thoughts on my mind I headed towards Entrapta's lab. I put the code in to enter and walked in. Entrapta was sitting in her hair in front of the keyboard for the monitors and was looking at our research from the other day. I walk towards her side. 

"I'm back. Did you find something we missed?" "Nope. We didn't do anything wrong except get nowhere in our process." "Well I've got a list of what to do in my experiment. So do you wanna do that?" "Yeah let's do it. It's not often when I get to do a social experiment. Is there a place we need to do this?" "Nope. We can do it all right here in the lab." "So what is the social experiment about?" "It's about how two people feel when put in different situations. You can look at the list if you want." "Gladly." She then grabbed the clipboard I was holding with her hair and looked at it. "Hm. Correct me if I'm wrong but these seem to be romantic situations couples would do." She had a slight blush on her face."Precisely! I want to see if we feel comfortable or not in these events." I had a embarrassed light blush on my face when saying that. I hoped Entrapta wouldn't find out about my true intentions. 

"Ok, first up is hand holding for atleast three minutes. Would you like to take your gloves off?" "Well for the sake of the experiment I suppose I should." She took her gloves off revealing her small supple hands. I know I've said this before but they were just. So. Cute! You have no idea how flipping adorable her hands were. It was as if I've never seen her hands before till now yet I'd have. 

"Ok so you ready to hold? I've got a timer for three minutes." "Yeah I'm ready." I hold the timer. "Ok. Three, Two, One, Hold!" I start the timer and we hold hands. Her hand felt so smooth and soft to the touch and I got to hold it for three minutes. Precious time to cherish. Entrapta spoke up. "So Thomas, do we need to do anything or just wait?" "Just wait. It's all we have to do." "Alright." I had forgotten Entrapta can't stand still while waiting. This could be a potential problem. Entrapta had started tapping her foot on the ground. 

"So why did you want to do this Thomas?" She asked. "I just thought it would be a fun activity to do together." "Alright." I felt my heart beat start to go faster. Not by a lot but it definitely wasn't at a normal pulse rate. I had noticed she was blushing slightly. I felt heat go to my face so I must be blushing too. 

"......" "So there was really nothing we did wrong in the data?" "If you mean we didn't make progress, yes Thomas we did nothing wrong." "Ok. Ok." 

The Timer went off, we let go of each other's hands. That definitely got me feeling something and I wanted to do it again. This meant progress was going well. "So what did you feel from those three minutes? I'm asking to jot down notes." "Well over all I was waiting for it to be over but I was glad to help with the experiment." Decent answer. "Next is hugging. We'll do it for one minute. Ready?" "Ready." I restart the timer. "Alright. One, Two, Three. Hug!" I held Entrapta close to my chest and she held me to hers.