******* SUGAR *******

" Bitch why yeen answer when I called you last night " Jessica announced. I laughed as I stood up.

" Hoe you act like a bitch don't be tired when they leave this mf " i laughed .

I went to my locker to get my things out for me to dance in tonight. I pull out my pink thong sliding it on. Then sheet with my sticky on it. I put my hair in a bun , did my make up , threw some glider on me , put on some gold earrings , & my gold heels That match my top, To finish it all off. I had to look bad, I checked myself one more time before exiting the dressing room.

"make that money bitch ... " Jessica shouted! " but don't let it make you " I finished the sentence " as I walked out .
" girl you blessed " asiaa said while looking at my ass..

I laughed & made my way up the stairs . All I could hear is music coming from the front of the club. I walked through as niggas from left to right tried to get my attention ,I was on my way to the bar .

" can I get 2 shots of Ciroc " I said.

" yes ma'am " the bartender Becky  said.

She brought me my two shots I took them both to the head with no hesitation. Soon they'll be calling me to get on stage @ 11:00 I sat & talked to amber till it was my turn to dance , I looked around the club it " PACKED " I was a bit nervous, but I had to think about it my bills don't pay themselves . As I made my way on Stage the Dj Announced

" Y'all my next girl coming to the stage, Candace Akaa Sugar we all know She sweet. " he played that song by Rich Homiee " you can't judge her "

Even If She sell dope, or start cooking, dancing or selling pussy it don't matter cause you can't judge her. Even if She 4 different baby daddies on care long as She happy it ain't my business cause you CAN'T JUDGE HER. ♪ ..

I moved my body to every beat & threw my leg in the air. Did a split & start bouncing my ass & Made my ass clap as I stood up, i could feel everyone eyes on me as I danced, but the money was flowing. after the song was over I collect all my money & put it in the bag & went to the locker room. I know I made bout $35,000 or more tonight, all I seen was Nothing but 5,10,20,50, & most of all 100 dollar bills as I stuffed more in my bag.. I only seen a couple ones, but shidd I don't give a fuck they all spend the same. .

-- COMMENT. 

-- VOTE . 

_Tell me what you think. 

#IM NOT UPDATING TILL I GET MORE COMMENTSS!